iphone 7 plus pre order from verizon

thatgrayboi

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys i preordered the iPhone 7 plus on verizon website on pre order day . AND I'm getting a delivery estimate between 10/5-10/26. My question is will i have any luck waiting in line on launch day to get one . btw i ordered the jet black model

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Yes. Or no. There's no way for us to know. If you can't wait until your phone is shipped, try the line. Either you'll get what you want or not. Good luck.

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
It's really luck of the draw. Many people want the jet black, so if you want it then you should go early and wait.I would also imagine that a flagship store probably will get more stock than a regular store

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine two days ago and was promised a sept 16th delivery. It also says I won't get charged until it ships. I was charged today. I am getting excited about those 256 gigs of sweet memory.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I ordered on the apple website I tried to order jet black and pick it up in the apple store, it told me not available for pick up only shipping.

So I ordered a different color and I had no issues making a reservation for pick up in apple store.

*~Live life,love life~*

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered the black 7 Plush 256GB with Verizon last night and got a date of 9/28, but I pre-ordered my Aunt a 128GB black and the ship date was 10/12.

MiXoLoGiSt

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone trying to wait in line at a verizon store?

I did that for the 6 plus and it didn't go well, so I'm not even going to bother.

I was 11th in line at my local Verizon store. I asked everyone in front of me what they were getting and most said the 6 and only like 3 people told me the 6 plus. They let 5 people in the store at a time and when I got in there they said they were completely out of the 6 plus. I was pissed to say the least.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox