aokusman1

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
A fool and his money.
f3a04fc430ff5abc8ec41187e4508ca2.jpg

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Wow I just don't understand people, why would you spend that kind of money when you could just have preordered it

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
If you're a paid reviewer and couldn't get your hands on a iPhone 7 (Plus) through the proper channels, I can understand the need to pay top dollar for it. Or if you're an early adaptor and have the feeling you can't breathe anymore if you don't get it on launch day.

MonkeyJunky

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
Wow I just don't understand people, why would you spend that kind of money when you could just have preordered it

People hold different values on different things. To some, this might be the only way they can get the device, or maybe the amount of money is trivial vs. getting something they want. About 5 minutes after the pre-order started, you couldn't get a jet black variant anymore until November. Some people don't want to wait that long, and if you have the means to make that happen, why not?

I know people personally who would rather spend more money on the device for convenience's sake than stay up all night trudging through a pre-order that has been historically pretty stressful for a lot of people (and proved, once again, to be the same way this year). Some people probably sat there and went "Why would someone stay up all night just to pre-order it when they could just wait and buy someone else's pre-order afterwards?" It's all about perspective.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
People hold different values on different things. To some, this might be the only way they can get the device, or maybe the amount of money is trivial vs. getting something they want. About 5 minutes after the pre-order started, you couldn't get a jet black variant anymore until November. Some people don't want to wait that long, and if you have the means to make that happen, why not?

I know people personally who would rather spend more money on the device for convenience's sake than stay up all night trudging through a pre-order that has been historically pretty stressful for a lot of people (and proved, once again, to be the same way this year). Some people probably sat there and went "Why would someone stay up all night just to pre-order it when they could just wait and buy someone else's pre-order afterwards?" It's all about perspective.

I'm one of the ones who'll walk in a store and buy one, and send up getting it before numerous others receive their pre-order shipment...(laughing)

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Wait til they get that bill for the Final Value Fee and get stiffed by the buyer. I've had too many problems selling on Ebay. I don't even like to do it anymore.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73