Preorder Shipping Date

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a jet black 256 GB 7 plus shortly after 3 am when the Apple store site went live. As of right now I am showing early to mid October. I sure hope they ship sooner. Either way I can wait it out knowing I have the order that I want on the way.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Shawn0813

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
I wonder why they only let a certain number of matte and jet black be preordered? I logged in at 2 am central time and they were already showing November. I can still make an appointment with Apple on Friday morning for rose gold or silver but neither interest me.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I wonder why they only let a certain number of matte and jet black be preordered? I logged in at 2 am central time and they were already showing November. I can still make an appointment with Apple on Friday morning for rose gold or silver but neither interest me.

This is a great question! I wonder how many Apple had available for preorder within the US.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
They usually under-promise delivery dates, so I wouldn't be surprised if you receive yours at least a week earlier.

^^This. Apple rather under promise and over deliver to keep their customers happy. This happened to a friend of mine who ordered the iPhone 6s. He got it a week early. Was a very happy customer :p

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I cancelled my 3am order to take advantage of the T-Mobile trade up deal! :p It's not TOO bad though I got 9/27 to 10/10, and I have a feeling I'm gonna be closer to 9/27 or earlier since I ordered pretty early on the 9th. :)

True_RL

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I cancelled my 3am order to take advantage of the T-Mobile trade up deal! :p It's not TOO bad though I got 9/27 to 10/10, and I have a feeling I'm gonna be closer to 9/27 or earlier since I ordered pretty early on the 9th. :)

Which one did you order, when?

I ordered the black matte on the 10th and I get estimated delivery Nov 1. - Nov 30th.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods