I've used iPhone 7 Plus: AMA!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I've gotten to go hands-on with the new iPhone 7 Plus. So, if you have any questions, ask me anything and I'll do my best to answer!

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
Is the iPhone 7 Plus noticeably faster than the iPhone 6s Plus (processing things)? Then again, iOS 10, isn't officially released yet, but... Thanks Rene...

gavinfabl

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi Rene

Does the Plus telephoto lens also have optical image stabilisation ? If not , do you know how to works to keep shots aligned.

Cheers

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Is the iPhone 7 Plus noticeably faster than the iPhone 6s Plus (processing things)? Then again, iOS 10, isn't officially released yet, but... Thanks Rene...

Apple A10 Fusion is as faster and more efficient than the A9X in iPad Pro. But that's like saying a Veyron is faster than a Lambo — how much you notice is dependent on how fast you're pushing it.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I've gotten to go hands-on with the new iPhone 7 Plus. So, if you have any questions, ask me anything and I'll do my best to answer!

Did you use the Jet Black iPhone 7 plus, was it a finger print magnet on the back? How do you think it will hold up with scratches?

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Did you use the Jet Black iPhone 7 plus, was it a finger print magnet on the back? How do you think it will hold up with scratches?

Yup! It'll show prints and it'll scuff. If that bothers you, matte black is a better option (or a case). I ordered a jet black iPhone 7, though, because it doesn't bother me.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Yup! It'll show prints and it'll scuff. If that bothers you, matte black is a better option (or a case). I ordered a jet black iPhone 7, though, because it doesn't bother me.

I figured it was like the old 3G/a was back in the day and that didn't. Other me at all plus I will have a nice case on it as well. Thanks