T mobile Iphone 7+ Thread

Infinite7154

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Ordered the matte Black on 9/20 with a ship date of 11/15-12/12. Lost the credit card the shipping was going to be charged on. Got an email from T-Mobile on 10/27 that my order was going to be cancelled. Called them ASAP and gave them a new card. Order was shipped on 10/31. Got it today. Backed up the 6 Plus on iTunes, did a factory reset and I've been playing with the 7 Plus since.

JessiLulu

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
On my Note7, I always used the T-Mobile Visual Voicemail app to check my voicemail. I searched in the Apple App Store for it, but couldn't find it. Does Apple not offer it? If not, does anyone know of an equivalent?

JessiLulu

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
On my Note7, I always used the T-Mobile Visual Voicemail app to check my voicemail. I searched in the Apple App Store for it, but couldn't find it. Does Apple not offer it? If not, does anyone know of an equivalent?

Nevermind. It appears to be under "Phone". How neat. That is one less app to download. :)

jlank

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm excited, got a tracking number Thursday night. My phone is still in Louisville though with a Tuesday delivery. I hope I'm off that day.

JessiLulu

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Another thing that's nice is it translates to text for free. No need to get ripped off by T-Mobile and pay a monthly fee for it.

It definitely is nice. I never paid for that service on Visual Voicemail, though. It always told me I would have to, but never did. It always still translated.

In just the one and a half days that I have had the iPhone, I have noticed it translates the voicemails a lot better than Visual Voicemail ever did.

jlank

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Seems the 32 GB versions are taking the longest. Both me and my wife are waiting.
That's what I originally ordered and it was taking forever. Figured I could use the extra storage. So reordered the 128gb last Thursday and due to be delivered 11/8. Tuesday is going to be a good day, I'm off work and will be looking for that big brown truck lol.

Last edited:

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
That's what I originally ordered and it was taking forever. Figured I could use the extra storage. So reordered the 128gb last Thursday and due to be delivered 11/8. Tuesday is going to be a good day, I'm off work and will be looking for that big brown truck lol.

I wish it wasn't an extra $100 or I'd do that too.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't given a choice at the store. the girl just charged me for 7 day shipping. so today i got an email that says "order processed" with a UPS tracking number. It says "3 day shipping" on it. But i assume that's after it processes for a few days?

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't given a choice at the store. the girl just charged me for 7 day shipping. so today i got an email that says "order processed" with a UPS tracking number. It says "3 day shipping" on it. But i assume that's after it processes for a few days?

Same boat here. Wasn't offered any shipping options besides the 7-day that they charged me for. My credit card was charged yesterday but I haven't gotten any follow-up communication from TMo yet.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
i signed in with my UPS login and was able to see that the estimated delivery day was the 22nd. signing up for a UPS ID is free if you wanna do that.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I just placed an order yesterday for a Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus 256 GB. Shipping estimates are between Dec 7 and 28. That's still faster than my MBP with touch bar I placed much earlier. It's delivery estimates are Dec 20-26.