T mobile Iphone 7+ Thread

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm thinking T-Mobile has zero MB+ 256GB iPhones in their warehouse. I haven't seen a single person say they have received one recently and no Apple stores have had them either.

Luvmynad

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
I ordered the 256gb jet black on October 17 and was shipped the 21st and i got it on the 22nd. Didn't upgrade the shipping and the shipping info from Tmobile even said 3 day free shipping but it actually was overnight.

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
I also got the 7 day shipping. They shipped out my phone yesterday and it's out for delivery today! I didn't upgrade my shipping either! I got the 128GB RG!

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Wow that was faster than I figured it would be! I ordered my 7+ MB 128gb on 10/17. Card got charged yesterday, and I got my shipping notice this morning!

JessiLulu

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
T-Mobile's ESD is now showing the 7+ MB 128 GB as shipping today. I am thinking about calling in to see if they can apply my Note7 refund towards it and upgrade my order from the 32 to the 128.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Mine is on the truck for delivery! This is going to be a loooooong day. I wish I could leave early, but we're slammed at work right now. Luckily my gf gets out of work at 1:30 today so she'll be home for a few hours before I leave so she can either pick it up from the leasing office or be home for the delivery! UPS will just take it to my leasing office and have them sign for it and hold it for me, right?

JessiLulu

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Mine is on the truck for delivery! This is going to be a loooooong day. I wish I could leave early, but we're slammed at work right now. Luckily my gf gets out of work at 1:30 today so she'll be home for a few hours before I leave so she can either pick it up from the leasing office or be home for the delivery! UPS will just take it to my leasing office and have them sign for it and hold it for me, right?
How exciting! :) I could be wrong, but I don't think you have to sign for it. I didn't have to sign for my Note7 when it was delivered.

Wow. T-Mobile actually e-mailed me a tracking number before it showed up in UPS My Choice. The tracking number of course hasn't updated yet, but hoping it will throughout the evening/night. It is coming UPS Express. I am hoping for a delivery date of Friday. :) I wonder if that quick of a delivery is possible.

JessiLulu

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Ordered my 128GB Matte Black Plus on 10/31, received it on 11/1 (Paid for overnight shipping). Quickest UPS package I've received!
Wow. That's amazing! Enjoy :)

I paid for express, but should have paid for overnight. My tracking number has been sitting at "Order processed: Ready for UPS" since yesterday afternoon. I thought there would be an origin scan last night, but there wasn't. I hope the origin scan comes today or tonight. I don't want it sitting in the warehouse for days.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
How exciting! :) I could be wrong, but I don't think you have to sign for it. I didn't have to sign for my Note7 when it was delivered.

Wow. T-Mobile actually e-mailed me a tracking number before it showed up in UPS My Choice. The tracking number of course hasn't updated yet, but hoping it will throughout the evening/night. It is coming UPS Express. I am hoping for a delivery date of Friday. :) I wonder if that quick of a delivery is possible.

Sure enough, I didn't have to sign for it. My tracking page said "left at side door"...but I don't have a side door! I live in a second story apartment building with a balcony off to the left of my door, so I figured that's what he meant, but that made me nervous as there's no easy access to get a package onto my balcony. When my gf got off work and went home she found it sitting on the balcony, and she texted and let me know the box was pretty dented! I was ticked! It's a friggin' box with T-Mobile branding all over it, wouldn't that tip the UPS person off that the contents may be fragile??

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox