T mobile Iphone 7+ Thread

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
In all fairness, the page has always said black and jet black. I would think it would be safe to assume if there is a Jet Black listing then the other would be matte black.

I have talked to some district managers at T-Mobile and a friend who works for an Apple store. Both have stated that Apple is the one to blame for the shortage, they are limiting the units released to keep consumers in the mind set that this is a high demand phone when in reality its not as high as it seems.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
In all fairness, the page has always said black and jet black. I would think it would be safe to assume if there is a Jet Black listing then the other would be matte black.

I have talked to some district managers at T-Mobile and a friend who works for an Apple store. Both have stated that Apple is the one to blame for the shortage, they are limiting the units released to keep consumers in the mind set that this is a high demand phone when in reality its not as high as it seems.

No that's not even it...

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
So it's here, my matte black 7 plus 128Gb. It doesn't hiss, the screen is white, the camera is awesome and it's faster than blazes. I'm perfectly happy!

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
My credit card just got charged, keeping my fingers crossed. For some reason my order still says " order processing" and will be Shipped via UPS GROUND?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
My credit card just got charged, keeping my fingers crossed. For some reason my order still says " order processing" and will be Shipped via UPS GROUND?

Yeah, UPS won't take control of it until after the label is created and even then it was late at night before they picked mine up. I would say at the latest UPS will have it tomorrow night and it'll be on it's way.

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, UPS won't take control of it until after the label is created and even then it was late at night before they picked mine up. I would say at the latest UPS will have it tomorrow night and it'll be on it's way.

Where does the shipment come out of, I'm in northern California. Mine says UPS GROUND, could still take over a week before I get it.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Where does the shipment come out of, I'm in northern California. Mine says UPS GROUND, could still take over a week before I get it.

Mine came from Louisville. They gave me UPS Next Day Air and I had it the next day. I would say with Ground you should get it in a couple days after it ships.

paulxxwall

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
Managing partner for several metropcs stores in Florida ,got my hands on a few 7plus demos and I have to say the camera is awesome
And the display wow it is really nice much brighter and colors do pop out much more. Speed... a bit faster . The black looks so nice it is a really nice phone but coming from a 6s plus
I may wait till next year but I have to admit it is sweet!

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
So I had a conversation with T-Mobile Exec customer service. Come to find out, the new Chicago store and several stores in different regions have the 7 plus coming in, yet they are still back ordered for the preorders. Seems a bit unfair considering they told me specifically that they would not put a single unit into the stores until they clear this mess up.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
No that's not even it...

Not sure if I believe the conspiracy but I will say that in my area, I haven't seen that many 7 Plus floating around. I know people are getting them because I see the lines. So there is definitely some popularity. But I'm not seeing nearly as many people with them as I did when the 6 released. With the reports I've seen, I figured I'd see more in the wild than I have. I feel like a unicorn sometimes when people have asked about my phone lol.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
My credit card was charged on Thursday night, now it's Sunday night but still no shipping confirmation email. :(

I would give it until tomorrow then talk to T-Mobile about it. My card was charged on a Friday and I received the shipping email Sunday even though the label was post dated the Monday.

HofstraJet

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
My credit card was charged on Thursday night, now it's Sunday night but still no shipping confirmation email. :(

It was a few days between charge authorization and the package moving through UPS. Sign up for UPS My Choice (free) and see if you see a tracking number. TMO's shipping emails aren't exactly timely.

I got an email two days after delivery saying my phone was delivered.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I agree about the T-Mobile twitter support. I made a comment to the John Legere account and his executive team reached out to me and I think we have this resolved now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR