T mobile Iphone 7+ Thread

HofstraJet

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
With those dates, TMo has assured me that you will get the phone in that range. The loyalty department guaranteed it to me. As always, take it with a grain of salt.

Did your shipping method change from UPS Expedited Next Day Air to just UPS?

Yes, my shipping method changed. I have zero faith that it will arrive as quoted. Time will tell.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Someone moved up the list today, I canceled my 7 plus order and got a 7 in store. I just had no faith in getting the phone as promised since they already had broken the promise of laugh day arrival.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm still hoping to get mine next week. Work is getting short out here and the only way to change the delivery address is to cancel the order and order it again which would set me back until November or December.

PDXMatt

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
I don't think the date will be pushed back. I'm told they get new stock on Fridays. As with anything TMo, take it with a grain of salt.

cencom14

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Just to give everyone some hope. I placed my pre-order for a silver 128GB iPhone 7 Plus from T-Mobile's website at approx 10 AM EST on 9/9. I was given a shipping estimate from 9/27 - 10/24. Today I received shipping notification and tracking info indicates delivery will be on Monday 9/19. Not too shabby if I say so. Have faith people.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Just to give everyone some hope. I placed my pre-order for a silver 128GB iPhone 7 Plus from T-Mobile's website at approx 10 AM EST on 9/9. I was given a shipping estimate from 9/27 - 10/24. Today I received shipping notification and tracking info indicates delivery will be on Monday 9/19. Not too shabby if I say so. Have faith people.

Mine was officially ordered about 6am PST, six hours after pre release began, mine is still processing.

PDXMatt

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
It's the black phones that seem to be most delayed.

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my 7 Plus Black 256 GB 9/16 morning after finding out that none of the Tmobile stores getting plus, estimated shipping 10/3/16.

Nakia Johnson1

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Tried to order on T-Mos website at 301am as instructed and the website was not working. I then called at 307am and was told wait was 7-15 minutes, then I elected to stay on the line and got a rep right then. She took my order for a 32GB Black 7plus with 0 down. I received my EIP documents while on the phone with her and signed at the same time. She confirmed it was received and my order was confirmed at 322am (according to the e-mail from them) for a shipment date range of 9/19-9/26. The rep on the phone told me it should be there by the 16th. I checked with T-Mo social media CS and she tells me its shipping on the 26th on her end.

Nothing about an order showing up on T-Mobiles website, order number brings nothing up but I do have the confirmation e-mails. I wish we could be like those on other carriers and see the status of our orders online, but at least I am unable. I retuned my recalled Note 7 on Thursday so I could order this on Friday. I had traded in a 6sPlus for the Note and regretted it as soon as I got home so the recall was a blessing for me.

I agree with you on that one

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't think the date will be pushed back. I'm told they get new stock on Fridays. As with anything TMo, take it with a grain of salt.

I went to tmo this morning while running errands and asked if they knew when they'd have units to sell in store, and the rep said they won't get any until all orders had been fulfilled and to get on that list since it may be quite a few weeks. I'm sure if I called another location they'd tell me something different. I think I'm going to wait a week or two and start calling around.

PDXMatt

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
I got my tracking number today. I think their schedule is pretty accurate this time around.
d62e2576a626b4ea6d39f1b50f47f49d.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR