T mobile Iphone 7+ Thread

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

I'm jealous, I'm in Vegas as well, tried to do the pre order on the Matt Black 128gb after 12:01 but was on the phone till after 3am with no complete order, the phone rep kept telling me his computer was crashing, I should have just hung up and called back, the person I got on the phone didn't seem like he knew what he was doing,,, I had to go to my local T-Mobile store and order in person later that morning.
My order status still just says "processing"
Congrats on your impending delivery !!!!
Cheers
Davyo

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm jealous, I'm in Vegas as well, tried to do the pre order on the Matt Black 128gb after 12:01 but was on the phone till after 3am with no complete order, the phone rep kept telling me his computer was crashing, I should have just hung up and called back, the person I got on the phone didn't seem like he knew what he was doing,,, I had to go to my local T-Mobile store and order in person later that morning.
My order status still just says "processing"
Congrats on your impending delivery !!!!
Cheers
Davyo

Now this isn't a Plus for this pic below but my other T-Mobile i7 is now ready for pickup in the morning. Actually I have 2 ready for pickup.
d7ecfa39d8f64f08a39c46db5c877921.jpg

RobbyRob

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
So it looks like T-Mobile got zero iPhone 7+ Black and Jet Black 128/256 from the other forum posts I have been reading.

PDXMatt

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
So it looks like T-Mobile got zero iPhone 7+ Black and Jet Black 128/256 from the other forum posts I have been reading.

That's my understanding as well. I'm just going to wait for my pre-order which they assured me would be here between the 19th and 26th. That said, I no longer believe anything they say.

HofstraJet

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Wife's 7 Black 256 is being delivered today. Ordered it on the 10th. My 7+ jet black 256 ordered on the 9th is expected next week. Both through TMO phone upgrade. Their website sucks for ordering.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Where are your shipping notices originating from? My usps account says I have something coming from Prairie, TX. Not sure if this is the phone since they said it wouldn't ship until 10/10

Last edited:

PDXMatt

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
Where are your shipping notices originating from? My usps account says I have something coming from Prairie, TX. Not sure if this is the phone since they said it wouldn't ship until 10/10
The phones are coming via UPS Next Day Air. I believe they are coming from Kentucky.

PDXMatt

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
I have a TMO jet black 256 7+ on order with TMO with an estimated date of 9/19 to 9/26. We'll see.
With those dates, TMo has assured me that you will get the phone in that range. The loyalty department guaranteed it to me. As always, take it with a grain of salt.

Did your shipping method change from UPS Expedited Next Day Air to just UPS?