Isn't available until November

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't get the jet for launch day so ordered it for 1-2 weeks out. I going to pick up a matte black on launch day. Then I'll decide which to keep. I'll probably be plenty happy with the matte and just return the jet when it gets here.

iRichi3

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
I got a pre order confirmation for my 7+ jet black 128gb Sprint phone at 12:03pm PT, but I thought it wouldn't be a problem to checkout when I woke up this morning seeing as how it said I had 24 hours. That probably was my mistake because when I go to checkout it says something stupid about me needing to make a deposit in store (even though the Apple store didn't know what that hell that meant) and I can't choose store pickup because it says unavailable. Basically I guess I should have waited for my checkout email and jumped on it last night instead of going back to sleep. I just hate pre-ordering and saying I have one reserved, then going to pay for it and not being able to. So I just made a pre order for the regular black for 2-3 weeks.

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
From what I seen on the Apple site and AT&T site the iPhone 7 plus Jet black will not be shipping until November.

The color has always determined the ship date on all the phones . The newest color is always the most popular and has a longer ship date. Gold phones where hard to get at one point then rose gold now the new jet black is the new "it" phone.

qnet

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
The color has always determined the ship date on all the phones . The newest color is always the most popular and has a longer ship date. Gold phones where hard to get at one point then rose gold now the new jet black is the new "it" phone.

This is so true. I will check on launch day what's available in the stores. It just depends on my order status by then.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Why don't you go to a store when the phones are available and buy it right there?

Some may not have easy access. I live 140 miles (each way) from an Apple Store. We don't have an "official" AT&T store here, only authorized dealers. I would not put my eggs in the single basket of Best Buy one town over. Online is easier for some of us. I don't know the OPs situation.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner