How many people are switching from Android to get the 7 Plus?

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
If the Verizon Wireless reception problems figured out and data reception returns to normal I would love to try a 7 plus

kargurin

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
I think it's because people are always complaining about poor battery life. I've owned three Notes and much more. So I know.

zachchen1996

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Just switched over from the S7 Edge yesterday.
Brief impressions:

iPhone has better RAM management
iPhone is faster / smoother overall
iPhone has much better selfie camera

S7 Edge still takes better pictures in low light

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I have been using iOS since the iPhone 4, at that time I was going back and forth between iOS and android. Once they came out with iOS7 and the cost of phones were starting to get out of hand I stuck with iOS only. And at least with all the "gates" apple has had theirs have never caught fire.

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi, getting ready to turn in my second note 7, and was wondering if IPhone 7 plus is available yet in the US? I know there was limited stock, but not sure where they are at now?

LutherSnow74

Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
Long time Blackberry user. Switched to an S3 when that came out, then an S5. Got the BlackBerry PRIV when it came out. Love it, but lots of hardware drawbacks . Not very durable. Never had an iPhone. Ordered the 7+ 256. It should be delivered today. I'm pretty excited.

credo

Oct 13, 2016
Visit site
I just ordered the 7+, due to the Note7 recall. I've was a blackberry user, then switched to Android in 2009. I loved the Note series and never thought I'd use anything else.
Now that I'm sending my second Note7 back, I decided to give the iPhone a try. Why? Since Note line is stalled for now, I'll try something new. Also, ios does seem smoother overall. Most importantly, I'm full in with the Google ecosystem and I really like it. Seeing that Google apps/services work well on the iPhone, I thought I'd try the ios smoothness paired with Google services and see if that's a good marriage.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Seeing that Google apps/services work well on the iPhone, I thought I'd try the ios smoothness paired with Google services and see if that's a good marriage.

IMO it's a great combination! That's what sold me on keeping my iPhone

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I just ordered the 7+, due to the Note7 recall. I've was a blackberry user, then switched to Android in 2009. I loved the Note series and never thought I'd use anything else.
Now that I'm sending my second Note7 back, I decided to give the iPhone a try. Why? Since Note line is stalled for now, I'll try something new. Also, ios does seem smoother overall. Most importantly, I'm full in with the Google ecosystem and I really like it. Seeing that Google apps/services work well on the iPhone, I thought I'd try the ios smoothness paired with Google services and see if that's a good marriage.

Google apps and services have definitely come a long way since the last time I was on the iPhone. I'm glad that they're better integrated because I still use a lot of their apps for daily use. The one app that doesn't work and I don't think is available is the Google Clock app. I really liked it and had it on all my Android phones, but the Apple one does try. I also like that my Google calendar integrated damn near seamlessly to my Apple one. It was a trial with Samsung Calendar, and I ended up downloading Google Calendar on my S7E and N7. I just don't think I should have to fight or compensate with another app when I buy an expensive phone, but that's just me or maybe I had one to many Nexus devices.

Otherwise I really don't have any complaints.

jayzero76

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
hello

android is in almost everything better. i had a galaxy s7 edge before and honestly it is the better phone. however i like my macs and macbooks somehow apple fan and use my iphone a lot for email and messages. everyone at work has one and makes my life simple.

if you are a hardcore phone user you stay with android but if you like me and love the community and people here. also have a iMAC at home you buy an iphone.

david818

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
Loved my note 5 fast phone, wireless charging was great. After the marshmallow update it all went downhill. The phone would always get hot and would lag. Battery life also went downhill. With the note 7 recall and the pixel not being on att I decided to try the ip7 plus. I love it so many cases lol and iMessage

bholt6

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
I made the switch from the Nexus 5x yesterday. I've been on Android for about 6 or 7 years so it's definitely a refreshing change! Loving the 7+ so far.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Loved my note 5 fast phone, wireless charging was great. After the marshmallow update it all went downhill. The phone would always get hot and would lag. Battery life also went downhill. With the note 7 recall and the pixel not being on att I decided to try the ip7 plus. I love it so many cases lol and iMessage

You can buy the pixel and use it on any us carrier apparently. Verizon is just exclusively selling it.