Pre-Order with AT&T

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
My window opened for ATT at 2:45am EST. Don't know if any of you caught that in my post above? Did anyone else have their ATT window open for pre early like that? Did anyone else see the queue page?

Yes, I was able to submit my preorder for a 128GB Jet Black model at 2:49 am EST. I received 10/14-10/21 as shipping dates though, despite my status showing as Preparing to ship.

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
You can get up to 650, and he ask for preordering did they have any specials. You don't have to preorder to get those specials. You can get those on launch day. I work for AT&T

Do only corp stores get iphones to sell on release day ? Or do Authorized Retailers sell them also?

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Do only corp stores get iphones to sell on release day ? Or do Authorized Retailers sell them also?

It depends on the owner of the authorized store, they have to buy the inventory. But they should have them. Most authorized store will not sell phones out right.

consequence7

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
I haven't seen that many people from Att receive September 16 delivery dates. The estimated shipping dates have to be exaggerated. At least some of them, not all.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen that many people from Att receive September 16 delivery dates. The estimated shipping dates have to be exaggerated. At least some of them, not all.

My 7 (not plus) from Apple for AT&T has been showing this >> Preparing for Shipment | Delivers Sep 16 by Standard Shipping << since I ordered around 12:40am PST. So even those of us (or just me).. still have pending. Maybe tomorrow or Wednesday we will get tracking numbers.

Helicopter

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I've never bought an iPhone directly from a carrier (used Best Buy and Apple Store in the past) and was wondering how long after launch do you guys think they'll have more 7+s in stock?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I've never bought an iPhone directly from a carrier (used Best Buy and Apple Store in the past) and was wondering how long after launch do you guys think they'll have more 7+s in stock?

Too many variables. Anywhere from 1-week to 2-months. Which carrier store, what city, company owned or authorized (franchise).etc..

phillies20

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm a little confused. My daughter and her friend ordered their phones through AT&T and their email says preparing to ship but I ordered mine a couple hours after them and mine still just says in process. However my estimated delivery date is actually sooner than those two what gives?

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I'm a little confused. My daughter and her friend ordered their phones through AT&T and their email says preparing to ship but I ordered mine a couple hours after them and mine still just says in process. However my estimated delivery date is actually sooner than those two what gives?

Did you order from AT&T? What color did you order? It could be a color, size or GB thing.

phillies20

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Yes through AT&T. I ordered the silver 128. My daughter ordered the Rosegold and her friend ordered the black. Just very confusing

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Yes through AT&T. I ordered the silver 128. My daughter ordered the Rosegold and her friend ordered the black. Just very confusing

And they all are iPhone 7 and no pluses? It could be just a computer generated thing and your could be coming soon. It might be nothing to worry about. I know yesterday evening when I left work we was still taking preorders for a 9/16 delivery date on iPhone 7

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods