Question about the iphone upgrade/ payment plans

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Okay so I am looking to get the iphone 7 plus in sliver in either 32 GB or 128 GB. Now before I chose my storage and price point I had a question about the iphone upgrade plan. So If I did the upgrade plan with the monthly payments being like 40 a month for 24 months would it be possible for me to pay more each month to speed up the payment process? Say for example, I paid the base 40 dollars one month and decided to pay 200 the next month and then maybe 50 the next month etc. Could I do it like that or no? Thanks for any help as this will help me decide on which storage capacity to get.

Fable

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
My only experience has been with Verizon's version of the monthly pay program. They basically would only take a set monthly payment.. but what you are able to do is payoff the remaining balance at some point. So even if this was your only option, you could just put the money aside in a savings account and pay it off when it got to the balance. I don't believe most plans would support the equivalent of a mortgage extra payment though. Not sure if this was carrier specific or apple specific though.

Just my 2 cents... 32 GB without an SD Card seems very small for storage as phones tend to go. I would recommend the 128 if you can swing it.

Good luck :)

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
If it works similar to AT&T, I don't see why you can't pay more. With AT&T, you can pay more towards the 'financing' of the smartphone, you just have to tell them when you pay your monthly bill, how much is going towards the finance of the smartphone...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods