What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I respectively disagree. I'm currently looking at both of my Monarch's (haven't wiped them down yet), and to be honest the fingerprints a barely noticeable. With the exception of my Black Apple () Leather case and Otterbox Commuter, no fingerprints to be seen. I would say it handles fingerprints or their lack of very well. I guess I would classify my hands moisture at medium to dry, so maybe that makes a difference.

Last edited:

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Fingerprints much ?

I respectively disagree. I'm currently looking at both of my Monarch's (haven't wiped them down yet), and to be honest the fingerprints a barely noticeable. With the exception of my Black Apple () Leather case and Otterbox Commuter, no fingerprints to be seen. I would say it handles fingerprints or their lack of very well. I guess I would classify my hands moisture at medium to dry, so maybe that makes a difference.

Here is my Monarch with some old smudges,

c284e1da1869fa65d380299e646b3fde.heic

This is how nicely it cleans up,

0ae1170323fd0340a014afba648beffa.heic

You will get fingerprints and smudges on it, but they wipe away with ease.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

w00cash1020

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I dont have Any possibility to check the cases irl So if you could answer some questions that would be awesome:
What do the sides of monarch feel like ? Rubbery or plasticky ?
Is the speck case like the 6s candy grip ones ? I mean is it glossy and slick? If not what Does it feel like?

Sorry for my crappy english :p

GolfnCPA

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I purchased the Monarch UAG with the Graphite color. Love UAG cases, and have always used them on my gear. This one does not disappoint.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I dont have Any possibility to check the cases irl So if you could answer some questions that would be awesome:
Is the speck case like the 6s candy grip ones ? I mean is it glossy and slick? If not what Does it feel like?

Don't worry about the English, I understand.
Speaking about the Monarch. It's kinda in between. It doesn't feel plasticky but not totally like rubber either. IMHO...It just feels good in the hand as well as being well balanced and light weight.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

I almost forgot about your questions, I apologize. The monarch is like a soft almost rubber plastic. It’s not a really hard plastic like you’ll find on some cases. It’s pretty comfortable.

The Speck is different from previous models. It’s not the same glossy plastic as before. It is a pretty stiff case though. I think the old candyshell version was more comfortable. I don’t currently have one the Speck cases to give you a better answer right now unfortunately.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73