What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Definitely fake. Like everything on Ebay, coming from China and claiming it’s original, but only a fraction of the price
Like brand new “””Original Appe Silicone cases””” for $11.65 USD.

So technically I can report this seller? I mean the cases are made in China. They can be made by Apple in China and sold there. The guy did say it is 100% oem, but this literally happened to each case he sent me it was so crazy I was like omg AGAIN!

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
So technically I can report this seller? I mean the cases are made in China. They can be made by Apple in China and sold there. The guy did say it is 100% oem, but this literally happened to each case he sent me it was so crazy I was like omg AGAIN!

You definitely can and should. Even to PayPal (if that’s what you used to pay).

Apple doesn’t sell on Ebay nor Amazon. They have authorized resellers (like Best Buy) and that’s it.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site

Apple doesn’t sell on Ebay nor Amazon. They have authorized resellers (like Best Buy) and that’s it.

But they are made in China, let's face it lol. I threatened him to refund me or else I am going to report him to eBay and he will be banned. Let's see what happens

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site

They do have cases on Amazon. Some buyers claim they are fake while others claim it's the real deal.

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I just can't stop using the Monarch. It's now my go-to case, 99% of the time. Every time I go to use the Metropolis, I have an internal argument that I KNOW I'll go back to the Monarch before the end of the day, so why waste my time?? Haha

Sold all my other cases except the Monarch, my backup Monarch still in the box... my Metropolis, and my Plasma. The Plasma is next to go. I never use it.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
They do have cases on Amazon. Some buyers claim they are fake while others claim it's the real deal.

Exactly. They’re counterfeit. Especially at like ~$10-$12. Except if it’s a used one, sold by an individual. Then it might be genuine.
There are easy ways to tell if it’s a knockoff, anyway.

Last edited:

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I filter my ebay results to only be items in North America, but even that doesn't get rid of all of the fake items that claim to be OEM or Original/Authentic

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Still using my old reliable Black Apple Leather case for my Jet Black 7 Plus. It's as though they were meant to be together. A match made in Heaven.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2