What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Got the UAG Plasma yesterday. Doesn't feel as big as I thought it might. Took a little to get used to the flush buttons, but I am actually liking them a lot. The Citron Green also looks pretty cool on my black phone.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I think it would look better on a silver phone, but the toned down look on the black phone is pretty nice too.

Still not sure the 7 plus is for me, but if I do end up keeping it, at least I feel better knowing it is better protected (was just using a TPU cover before).

jaleesag88

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
e4a5e6867512a4fdd4117bcc3216ce12.jpg

Just got it today! I might be a little excited over the shark.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
On top of my skin, I’m using the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Style at the moment, and I have my UAG Monarch if need more protection. Both cases work with skins.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
On top of my skin, I’m using the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Style at the moment, and I have my UAG Monarch if need more protection. Both cases work with skins.

I just got the Supcase unicorn beetle and found it very slippery with zero grip on the sides. I like the case just no grip factor for me when grabbing it

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Supcase unicorn beetle and found it very slippery with zero grip on the sides. I like the case just no grip factor for me when grabbing it

There are a few different kinds of Unicorn Beetle’s. Mine is the Style and has soft rubber sides with a clear back. Decent grip and quite comfortable. It’s a pretty slim case as well.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
There are a few different kinds of Unicorn Beetle’s. Mine is the Style and has soft rubber sides with a clear back. Decent grip and quite comfortable. It’s a pretty slim case as well.

Hmm, I got this one and don't find it to be grippy or slim. I got a speck case and love it. Much more grippy and slimmer.

4621b9cc37e2751eb1e439791bd4ac9b.jpg

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, I got this one and don't find it to be grippy or slim. I got a speck case and love it. Much more grippy and slimmer.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170705/4621b9cc37e2751eb1e439791bd4ac9b.jpg

Yep, that’s the Style. As far as slimness, the back barely covers the camera bump and it only adds a total of roughly 1mm to the thickness of the phone. Grip is rather subjective, I think it’s decently grippy, not super grippy. I believe the Speck cases are thicker cases too. I’ll be able to compare when my Speck comes in.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Yep, that’s the Style. As far as slimness, the back barely covers the camera bump and it only adds a total of roughly 1mm to the thickness of the phone. Grip is rather subjective, I think it’s decently grippy, not super grippy. I believe the Speck cases are thicker cases too. I’ll be able to compare when my Speck comes in.

I got the speck presidio clear case and much more happier with the grip. I believe the regular presidio has a different finish on it than the clear so may not be as grippy.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
So I have a cocoa official silicone case that I love. I got the camellia on eBay from someone in China that said it's 100% original. Got the case and realized there was a dent in it by the silent button cutout. I take the case off and realized it was cracked internally and didn't yet break through the rubber yet. So I messaged the seller he said no problem I'll send you a new one. Got the new one 3 weeks later. Put the phone in the case and hear a crack. Same exact spot it cracks! Now keep in mind I have the cocoa silicone that I put on my phone the same exact way. Is it cracking bc it is fake and cheaply made or am I just lucky with my cocoa case not cracking? Maybe I applied too much pressure trying to get my phone in but this has never happened on my cocoa case. Now I'm wondering if it is fake.

768ea462f05db1dcd979b6bce49c9d8f.jpg

ab06deg1

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
EBay, China, cracked twice...hmmm...let me think :) sure it's fake :) my sea blue sillicone isn't cracking even if I put it on/off sometimes 2-3 times a day.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
EBay, China, cracked twice...hmmm...let me think :) sure it's fake :) my sea blue sillicone isn't cracking even if I put it on/off sometimes 2-3 times a day.

That's what I am thinking. Like I said it doesn't happen with my cocoa silicone I bought from Apple and I pop that thing on and off quite frequently

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
So I have a cocoa official silicone case that I love. I got the camellia on eBay from someone in China that said it's 100% original. Got the case and realized there was a dent in it by the silent button cutout. I take the case off and realized it was cracked internally and didn't yet break through the rubber yet. So I messaged the seller he said no problem I'll send you a new one. Got the new one 3 weeks later. Put the phone in the case and hear a crack. Same exact spot it cracks! Now keep in mind I have the cocoa silicone that I put on my phone the same exact way. Is it cracking bc it is fake and cheaply made or am I just lucky with my cocoa case not cracking? Maybe I applied too much pressure trying to get my phone in but this has never happened on my cocoa case. Now I'm wondering if it is fake.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170705/768ea462f05db1dcd979b6bce49c9d8f.jpg

Definitely fake. Like everything on Ebay, coming from China and claiming it’s original, but only a fraction of the price
Like brand new “””Original Appe Silicone cases””” for $11.65 USD.