What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I've never used any type of oil on the leather cases. I've just used them as is and develop a certain grip in about two weeks.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Still my Sea Blue  Silicone case. I like it so much and it looks stunning with Rose Gold and white

Might be willing to try the black or cocoa ones, though!

I have cocoa! The sea blue silicone is super hard to find now! I ordered the Camellia and should arrive soon. I like the silicone better than the apple leather

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have cocoa! The sea blue silicone is super hard to find now! I ordered the Camellia and should arrive soon. I like the silicone better than the apple leather
Sea blue is the only silicone I have. I prefer the leathers. Yeah the sea blue was discontinued when they introduced the 3 new colors in March.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Sea blue is the only silicone I have. I prefer the leathers. Yeah the sea blue was discontinued when they introduced the 3 new colors in March.

You have any pics of it on the phone? I have the matte black and think it would look very sharp

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
You have any pics of it on the phone? I have the matte black and think it would look very sharp
A little bit of poor lighting but yiu can get the idea.
62141b5644ceff50e731ac917dd3d7d2.jpg
ea578dcc6052c0999fb4310119ad0c6c.jpg

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I also grabbed a sapphire apple leather case and it's awesome! The perfect shade of blue - lighter than midnight blue but darker than sea blue.

I just bought the new sapphire leather for my matte black 7 plus. It's a nice color and adds a little zest. I've always been a black or saddle brown only guy but I'm really loving this. The sapphire leather seems to have a superior grain to the others. A nice micro pebble like texture that seems more grippy too.

I find its not a good case for greasy fingers like me as a DD. And it doesn't patina well to me but I still love it LOL

michial

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site
I find its not a good case for greasy fingers like me as a DD. And it doesn't patina well to me but I still love it LOL

Yeah I exchanged mine for a black leather. I saw a few blue and red leathers after a few months and they looked dirty. We can call it a patina, I'll call it dirt from oily hand transmission. The patina only looks good on saddle brown and even then a lot of them I've seen look gross. Just my opinion. Black is great for me. No worries about stains etc yet all the great benefits of leather.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh