What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I seem to have finally settled with the spigen liquid air and the otterbox commuter. They're both very comfortable to hold and just seem to be what I need.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I still can't find anything that pleases me more than the  Apple Leather cases. I have acquired my favorite three colors (Black, Saddle Brown & RED)....I'm GOOD

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I still can't find anything that pleases me more than the  Apple Leather cases. I have acquired my favorite three colors (Black, Saddle Brown & RED)....I'm GOOD

I love the leather apple cases, i just with they made them to cover the bottom part of the phone as well.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I love the leather apple cases, i just with they made them to cover the bottom part of the phone as well.

I went on a splurge and got the apple leather case in Taupe for my ip7+ along with the Taupe leather strap for my Apple watch. Both are awesome!

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I went on a splurge and got the apple leather case in Taupe for my ip7+ along with the Taupe leather strap for my Apple watch. Both are awesome!

Taupe...interesting. How do you like the color? I always thought it looked sort of bland but saw someone using it at the airport and doesn't look that bad.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Taupe...interesting. How do you like the color? I always thought it looked sort of bland but saw someone using it at the airport and doesn't look that bad.

You know what it's not my fav color. I have a silicone case too that I like the texture of slightly better. The leather is a bit stiff compared to the rubbery grip of the silicone. I am going to give it another week. I do like it, just not sure it's worth the money if I'm not 100% satisfied

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Still my Sea Blue  Silicone case. I like it so much and it looks stunning with Rose Gold and white

Might be willing to try the black or cocoa ones, though!

michial

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a treatment for the official Apple leather cases? I read someone on here uses coconut oil and others mink oil. Has anyone here had success with any product? I want to put something on my black leather apple case to protect like other leather products but I don't want to damage it. Thanks all.

michial

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site

michial
It's a risk for sure but I really like how it feels when I hold it. I hold the 7 Plus in my right hand with my right index finger along the right side of the phone and my right thumb props it up on the bottom while I cradle it in my left hand's fingers and type and browse with my left thumb. The exposed bottom feels good, almost like it's without a case but you also get the great leather feel too. Ok I think about this too much. Lol

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a treatment for the official Apple leather cases? I read someone on here uses coconut oil and others mink oil. Has anyone here had success with any product? I want to put something on my black leather apple case to protect like other leather products but I don't want to damage it. Thanks all.

I wouldn't add anything to the Black Leather. Usually, adding something like Coconut Oil is used by members here to develop the patina more quickly; the darker color, that develops with use. With a black case, you won't notice a patina and Apple does treat the leather to protect it, I'm not aware of anything that will help protect it more beyond what Apple already adds.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods