What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
That's on my want list. Currently only have a red Apple Silicone. I would love another Apple leather, particularly the sapphire.

Well what's stopping you? You know you want to -- and it seems like it just about matches your new truck! ;) Maybe you could make it a mother's day present?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I still haven't tried a Rhinoshield yet. Might have to maybe possibly consider one. I'm slowing down on case buying. The new iPhone will be here before we know it, I hope

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I still haven't tried a Rhinoshield yet. Might have to maybe possibly consider one. I'm slowing down on case buying. The new iPhone will be here before we know it, I hope

Well hold off until I get my review of the SolidSuit done. Then you can compare the three reviews before I get my full comparison done.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I like my Crashguard for 7+. Really want to try one for S8+. They're good cases for being bumper nhabe a solid suit or whatever too. It's similar to a Symmetry.

New iPhone will be released soon. Here's to hoping this iteration is only backordered 4 months and not 6-8. 😛 I am going to wait and get next iPhone when I can find desirable size and color configuration in store. I'm not falling for pre order crap again.

Edit: it's CrashGuard and PlayProof I have for my 7+.

Rodzp

May 14, 2017
Visit site
Since the Jet Black option is more prone to scratches, what cases are you all looking into? I have an Otterbox now on my 6S Plus and it's horrible because it adds way to much bulk. Any recommendations for something to keep the enclosure and screen safe without all the bulkiness that an Otterbox adds?

Look at the Seidio Surface case. I used that on my 6 plus and just got one for my 7 plus. I have used this case on every phone since the note 3. It adds almost no bulk and with a screen protector it have yet to damage a phone. I have dropped a few times with this case.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Today I'm using the Saddle Brown Apple leather case I got from @MizWylie because it matches the brown strap on my Breitling:
f55db8b5e786ccaa5c5956b5a3ba43ef.jpg
d65e7d23a6b6579ad8dc6acf13c8bc41.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox