What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

TheRandomDealio

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
I'm way too paranoid to not have a case so I bought a pink tech21 Evo Check case when I bought my phone. My local Verizon store didn't have a lot of options. The case itself is fine but I wish it was a tad thinner. I have a Sakroots crossbody wallet that worked great with my iPhone 6 in a thin case but the 7 Plus is just enough bigger that with my tech21 case...it doesn't fit in my wallet.

So...I'm looking for something just a bit thinner. I keep coming back to this thread to look at what everyone else is using.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm way too paranoid to not have a case so I bought a pink tech21 Evo Check case when I bought my phone. My local Verizon store didn't have a lot of options. The case itself is fine but I wish it was a tad thinner. I have a Sakroots crossbody wallet that worked great with my iPhone 6 in a thin case but the 7 Plus is just enough bigger that with my tech21 case...it doesn't fit in my wallet.

So...I'm looking for something just a bit thinner. I keep coming back to this thread to look at what everyone else is using.

Tried an Apple Silicone yet? It's the thinnest I've used, though I'm sure something like a Peel would be absolute thinnest depending on what kind of protection you desire.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

Has yours faded yet? I keep reading the pink one fades fast

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Ugh...I don't know if my Rhinoshield SolidSuit was delivered or not. According to FedEx they took back to a FedEx location but I got a notice from my apartment complex saying they had a package for me and I marked on the delivery to leave it at the office. I don't know which one to trust.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I just got a New Vaja Black Grip for my SE for $18.00, but they want $134 for a 7 plus one here, its way nicer than the Apple Leather.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Using my Swarovski Crystal series Otterbox Symmetry again. I am starting to not like how bulky the case is after rocking the Apple Silicone forever.

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I plan on getting the black apple leather case is it any good ?

I love my brown leather case, I got it at a discount (20% off coupon when I got my device) but it's worth every penny full cost. My only complaint is the texture isn't as grippy as I hoped, but still better than naked.

porshjosh

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I just got the black leather case switched to it on the spot honestly feels much better than my element case aura and damn the buttons feel amazing

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
FedEx botched the delivery of my SolidSuit and I won't have it until Monday. In the meantime I'm using my other new case. Cover-Up Stone Series in Burnt Copper. First impressions alone, want grip? Get a Cover-Up. The grip is absolutely beautiful.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Man... they really start to accumulate quickly.
343ddcb33101c200434fb6cfef45971c.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative