What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

duckduckgoose

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
I went to Frys Electronics yesterday and purchased a clear case for my 7+. I opened the box in the store and felt the back. It had the rubbery no slip feel to it and I put it back in the box. When I got to my car I took it out and was going to put it on my phone. When I grabbed it by the edges the damn thing slid out of my hands! The edges had hard plastic that was so slick it was almost comical. I believe I owned that Spigen clear case with a kickstand for almost 2 minutes!

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone have the seller on eBay selling those "genuine" leather cases? :)

These are the two sellers I used.

5665edeaadbd7b3a1c9724bcba469d1c.png

ddb437beb8fb98ab11825dffef8e2973.png

AndrewMelder

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Looking forward to your thoughts as I'm looking at getting the SolidSuit Brushed Steel Finish. Must say after all this time and trying many cases I'm still using the CrashGuard bumper case.

Glad I have been recently as now I'm a little more careless with the phone, I've dropped it face first from chest height 2 times in the past two weeks; once in a car park straight onto bitumen, another time in my house on a tile floor. Not one scratch made on the screen but the bumper is now looking a little worse for wear.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
For the past couple of days I've been using this Brown leather case thanks Ambassador Mumfoau....
89205bc19698861c8c5469f82bbae430.jpg

It matches my current set up perfect.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Oops, I've gone and bought the Rhinoshield SolidSuit in Carbon Fiber with expedited shipping....I'll have it this weekend.

Interested to see what you think about it, specifically grippiness or lack thereof and vs. the playproof. Still really disappointed they didn't do the leather one which was supposed to be nice and grippy. The aluminum and marble ones don't appeal to me at all.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Interested to see what you think about it, specifically grippiness or lack thereof and vs. the playproof. Still really disappointed they didn't do the leather one which was supposed to be nice and grippy. The aluminum and marble ones don't appeal to me at all.

Same, really wanted the leather. Maybe they just figure out how to do genuine leather at $35. At the moment, that gives the SolidSuit and edge up on the Mous Limitless. It's still amazing that Rhinoshield is so protective at half the cost of the competition.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77