What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't seem all that practical. If you get a call or text you have to slide it out and find some place to put it or hold it in addition to the phone.

How is it in your experience in everyday use?

First day today using it. So far so good. If I don't like it I can always return it and try something else.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Seeing as i got my Saddle Brown free thought i would try the coconut oil to darken, have done 2 coats over 2 days may do 1 more.
Not slippery anymore.

Before and after.

IMG_0011.JPG
IMG_1311.jpg

Last edited:

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Got bored and bought this. Reminds me of a slimmed down Otterbox Symmetry. Pretty nice, basic, everyday case. Seems to hit all the check marks. Raised lip, even with a s/p, very clicky buttons (super clicky, gotta love them), grip on the sides, no apple logo cutout, raised camera cutout, good price, snug fit, no loose sides. No headphone port cutout either.

Patchworks ITG Level Case Black for iPhone 7 Plus - Military Grade Drop Tested Protective Case, Shock Absorbent Air Pocket Structure https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WP2MXP...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2935577

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
My Caudabe Veil XT review is up over in the Community Reviews forums. I'm still using it, I'm finding new things every now and then that keep me liking it and keep it on my phone. It's as close as I'll get to a red back and black front iPhone ha ha.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well, my iPhone just took a waist height, my waist height, drop to the floor in the Veil XT. I have yet to find any damage to the phone, case, or screen protector.

d4niel_93

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site
cccaff2ed86acc10d03bfe73c3860d5a.jpg

Currently using this one that I bought on the app Wish! Also have in blue and black. Not bad for $9 bucks for all 3

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
After rocking my JB 7+ naked for a little bit I decided to go back to a case. Phone is beautiful but a bit to slippery for my liking, especially laying down and holding the phone up. I'd rather it not slip and break my nose LoL. Looking to get the spigen ultra hybrid 2 in black with clear back.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73