What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

jhnnyblze2000

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Just picked up a spigen slim armor gun metal. Case is actually really awesome and especially like that the case redirects the bottom speakers out the front of the case instead of down.

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Got my Saddle Brown today, like the colour and sure it will get nicer with age, it's a bit slippery though but age should help that too. BUT, had a few marks so rang Apple and they refunded me and said keep it, these cases must be a really thin cheap leather, since then even a rough piece of skin on my finger has scratched the back.
I know all about leather and it obviously marks and will happen anyway, but really out the of the packet, glad i got it Free not worth $75 here.

I agree the case is more slippery than i anticipated but i love the way it looks. And yes i already have a few scratches in the back from a week of owning it but im ok, i think it adds some character. In a boardmeeting yesterday i saw someone who must of had theirs since launch because it was definitely darker and absorbed the oils from the hands...and it looked AWESOME, so much better than it does now. Im happy with it, i only paud $50 Canadian as i had a discount on accessories and feel it was worth every penny.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I agree the case is more slippery than i anticipated but i love the way it looks. And yes i already have a few scratches in the back from a week of owning it but im ok, i think it adds some character. In a boardmeeting yesterday i saw someone who must of had theirs since launch because it was definitely darker and absorbed the oils from the hands...and it looked AWESOME, so much better than it does now. Im happy with it, i only paud $50 Canadian as i had a discount on accessories and feel it was worth every penny.

With the right color leather (mostly the browns) the marks and patina look very nice!

dgwphotography

Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I had to click on this thread.... I just couldn't look away....

I just ordered these:

3a53f29cd5e97b19283c45e7824cab9f.jpg

2db100a50a0273212ddfb1c904b1bb05.jpg

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I've noticed no one mentioned using a dbrand skin, anyone with negative experience?
Yeah, super hard to get lined up and straight so that edges line up perfect. I keep falling for then, and slickwraps, time and time again and I'm mad Everytime I get that "edge" where lint and dust sticks to and skin starts to flake at edges lol. Well all that and they essentially offer zero protection as far as drops... I'm clumsy

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I find it quite irritating when a phone case says it's "clear" but is actually a little opaque or frosted. Clear is clear, case makers. Ugh. (I'm looking at you, tech21)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal