What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
I ordered from ullushop for some weeks ago but then cancelled. But then I ordered from then again last week. They sent it from India three days ago and it reached me in Sweden today so quick delivery. Have a 25% discount code for anything in there shop if someone wanna order.

I will take a code if you still have one. Thank you.

Buckeye2009

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
Took an inventory of my 7plus cases today....I've got 30
11db19ce47e00c5c73f9c2d456906304.jpg

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying to thin my herd and get under 30. Just listed the Sector and a couple UAG cases in the Marketplace.

Make me some offers, I'm ready to roll.. :rolleyes:

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the third post now, I'm not entirely sure I'm going to like the Mous Limitless. Mine is not sitting as flush as I would like. The bottom is loose and the right side pops. What I mean by that is the right side is loose and I can literally just snap it to the phone and it pulls away, it makes a dull popping sound when I do. I'm liking a lot of things about it though. So yeah, give me some time with the review, I just some other reviews up soon enough.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Just a quick heads up on a video I just posted that may be of interest to you guys: Apple Leather & Silicone Cases - Real vs Fake. Also an FYI that I just ordered a G6 so I won't be using my iPhone as much which means I'm going to be giving away cases at a slightly faster clip (including a furry case that showed up on my doorstep ) so subscribe to my YT channel and you may be a lucky winner soon.......but don't worry, most of the cases will be better than Mr. FuzzyBear.

https://youtu.be/_1KJKDYbe9Q

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro