What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Well, you say that, however I had a gray one for my 6s that I used for months and my sister then used for about a year. Other than some chips from average drops it still looks and feels great.

Really? Mine never look and feel great after awhile. That's why I generally have just stick to leather. I have the sea blue silicone and just never use it anymore.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Well, you say that, however I had a gray one for my 6s that I used for months and my sister then used for about a year. Other than some chips from average drops it still looks and feels great.

Really? Mine never look and feel great after awhile. That's why I generally have just stick to leather. I have the sea blue silicone and just never use it anymore.

Interesting. When I had my 6s I used my white silicone exclusively for 6 months and it still looks brand new other than a missing chunk that was my fault. I've never had any of my silicones look slimy or bad?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I am waiting for a Torres, and a Caudabe Sheath at moment. Bought a Playproof and a Symmetry too on and a few eBay specials lol

madman76

Mar 28, 2017
Visit site
I personally love the Apple Silicon cases myself. It's not a shock absorber but enough protection and it "wipe-able" unlike the leather cases; I am a clean freak at times and sanitize the hell out of my phones/cases a couple times a week. The leather one couldn't be cleaned like that without rubbing the dye off.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
The JB is such a nice phone to hold, it feels the same front and back, i don't use cases when at home/office. Only use a case when out now. First iPhone i have had that i don't care about a few micro scratches as it looks and feels so good too hold.

Buckeye2009

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
Added to my  case collection.
5e09f5698269620135d5a775b5600641.jpg

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I got a UAG Plasma for my Pixel XL.

How's the fitment? I was considering getting the Pixel XL Plasma for my roommate, but I was reading reviews on Amazon talking about loose fitment.

On another note, I still haven't been able to bring myself to use my own Plasma yet. Someday. Someday it will leave its packaging.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods