What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Well, you say that, however I had a gray one for my 6s that I used for months and my sister then used for about a year. Other than some chips from average drops it still looks and feels great.

Really? Mine never look and feel great after awhile. That's why I generally have just stick to leather. I have the sea blue silicone and just never use it anymore.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Well, you say that, however I had a gray one for my 6s that I used for months and my sister then used for about a year. Other than some chips from average drops it still looks and feels great.

Really? Mine never look and feel great after awhile. That's why I generally have just stick to leather. I have the sea blue silicone and just never use it anymore.

Interesting. When I had my 6s I used my white silicone exclusively for 6 months and it still looks brand new other than a missing chunk that was my fault. I've never had any of my silicones look slimy or bad?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I am waiting for a Torres, and a Caudabe Sheath at moment. Bought a Playproof and a Symmetry too on and a few eBay specials lol

madman76

Mar 28, 2017
Visit site
I personally love the Apple Silicon cases myself. It's not a shock absorber but enough protection and it "wipe-able" unlike the leather cases; I am a clean freak at times and sanitize the hell out of my phones/cases a couple times a week. The leather one couldn't be cleaned like that without rubbing the dye off.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
The JB is such a nice phone to hold, it feels the same front and back, i don't use cases when at home/office. Only use a case when out now. First iPhone i have had that i don't care about a few micro scratches as it looks and feels so good too hold.

Buckeye2009

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
Added to my  case collection.
5e09f5698269620135d5a775b5600641.jpg

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I got a UAG Plasma for my Pixel XL.

How's the fitment? I was considering getting the Pixel XL Plasma for my roommate, but I was reading reviews on Amazon talking about loose fitment.

On another note, I still haven't been able to bring myself to use my own Plasma yet. Someday. Someday it will leave its packaging.