What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I have a black playproof I'm willing to part with.

To comment on the thread dying- I haven't found anything I want lately. I've been using my otterbox crystal edition since I got it. I'm in love with it and it's probably my last case I'm getting before the new phone. And I'm selling off all my other ones... case obsession died for me. I'm obsessed with my otterbox crystal case
Yeah I'm about to sell a lot of mine because I keep using the same few consistently.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
I have this arriving tomorrow:
e318ee76e43f24b7768974894f571722.jpg

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Only cases I'm seriously considering anytime soon are the Griffin Survivor Summit, Ghostek Atomic 3, Lifeproof Frē, and maybe that Loopy case... but for now I'm just shuffling between my Monarch Midnight and Metropolis, and watching my Plasma and Pathfinder collect dust.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Only cases I'm seriously considering anytime soon are the Griffin Survivor Summit, Ghostek Atomic 3, Lifeproof Frē, and maybe that Loopy case... but for now I'm just shuffling between my Monarch Midnight and Metropolis, and watching my Plasma and Pathfinder collect dust.

Loopy is awesome. had one for 6S+ and have one for 7+.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Are you going to be making a YouTube video on these three cases?

Can't wait to see some real pictures of these cases. Why is the Black Ops dragging it's butt getting delivered?

Definitely plan on a video. I'm thinking I might put the Solace case up against the Monarch. The third one, Galactic Series, is actually just a sticker from SlickWraps that I hope will fit beneath my cases and only show when I go caseless.

As far as the Black Ops, I hate to disappoint but I doubt it'll ever get here as I ordered it from some random seller on Amazon that had it listed for $5.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Definitely plan on a video. I'm thinking I might put the Solace case up against the Monarch. The third one, Galactic Series, is actually just a sticker from SlickWraps that I hope will fit beneath my cases and only show when I go caseless.

As far as the Black Ops, I hate to disappoint but I doubt it'll ever get here as I ordered it from some random seller on Amazon that had it listed for $5.

That explains it.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Yeah that may never come 🤷🏼*♂️

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77