What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Will do. I'm sure the ones Amazon have laying around have the old leather covered buttons on them.

My impression is that Amazon doesn't stock the Ullu. With it taking a month for them to ship it, my impression is that Amazon orders from Ullu when a case is ordered, then ship it to the buyer after they receive it at their warehouse.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
My impression is that Amazon doesn't stock the Ullu. With it taking a month for them to ship it, my impression is that Amazon orders from Ullu when a case is ordered, then ship it to the buyer after they receive it at their warehouse.

They have the a Knight Rider (black) and Smoke Up (grey) in stock.
I want the Lime but they never have that color.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Ah. Ok. I thought the lighting had something to do with it. :)

It doesn't matter which room I go to, the lighting in my house is terrible lol. It's definitely Berry. I like it so much better than that light, girly pink one!

bf15d2b989e6a3ed72c759d72f033a6a.jpg

e0858beca5fc8118f353459e85bde946.jpg

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Nah just haven't got anything new lately. Only a couple left I want to try. Really want a sapphire, a Playproof and a few others

I have a black playproof I'm willing to part with.

To comment on the thread dying- I haven't found anything I want lately. I've been using my otterbox crystal edition since I got it. I'm in love with it and it's probably my last case I'm getting before the new phone. And I'm selling off all my other ones... case obsession died for me. I'm obsessed with my otterbox crystal case

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
My lifeproof replacement will be here today. So outside of an apple case I'm expecting and possible this berry watch band and case combo I'm considering I don't see me buying any cases anytime soon.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Ullu emailed me back and stated that all new cases purchased direct from them will come with the new metal buttons.
Still holding out here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2