What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

snntspnr

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
d5948fc493494aa137d4faa7efcfed99.jpg

iamdld

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Question for all you case fanatics...if you buy cases for protection, why put a cheap case on the phone and then complain when it doesn't work? My friend was having a debate about this, so I'm curious.

During my case addiction days, I bought cases only for the look and style of them not really for protection & I would never put a cheap case on any of my phones. That was my preference!

What would you consider a cheap case?

You said the key word, preference. Personally I prefer protection over style. I can generally find what I want at a price that some would consider cheap (under $25) that looks good.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
What would you consider a cheap case?

You said the key word, preference. Personally I prefer protection over style. I can generally find what I want at a price that some would consider cheap (under $25) that looks good.

The conversation was speaking of cases less than $20. Since it wasn't my convo (I was ear hustling lol) I didn't interject. My 7 plus is usually naked so this really has nothing to do with me lol...I was just curious. The only case I have for this one is the Storm Grey  Leather & I bought it because grey is my fave color.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen