What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
A little jealous that you live near something called "The Big Banana Fun Park"

Guess its ok if you are 3-13, other than that its a tourist attraction for people to get photos in front of or plantation info, we do get cheap bananas here and i notice how bad they are when i go somewhere else and eat one :)

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
86724499a422483f7278967b2105ffbd.jpg

Ringke prism

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Used my Metropolis all day today for the first time. Definitely has its pros and cons. Gorgeous looks. Love the screen protection. After switching back to the Monarch, my screen feels so exposed and naked. Super easy to get on and off.

But... Not easy to use one handed. Super soft backing doesn't feel as protective as a Plasma or Monarch. And something about the magnet used to secure the flap just bothers me. Never been a fan of magnets near my electronic devices.

I think I'll use the Pathfinder sometime soon. But for now, back to my Monarch.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Only a defender a long time ago. Last time i ordered something from China it never turned up, common problem here.

The defender is softer because of the rubber outer layer. The Statement is a very rigid plastic case that is a little rubberized so it's not too harsh in your hand. If there's an Apple Store near you, you could probably feel one for yourself. I personally don't buy Otterbox cases anymore simply because I don't care for how they feel.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I pulled the trigger on the new Apple Leather case in Taupe. Going to pick it up tomorrow. I hope it looks good with my matte black phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR