What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
How do you like that Nomad leather? I see them every time I'm in Best Buy, always curious.

It was one I got in purchase of Thanotech Bumper. I tried it on but haven't used it much beyond that. Seems to fit and feel good though. I'd probably buy one if I wasn't collecting apple leathers. Spoiled by metal buttons on Apple. I do like it covers bottom of phone rather than whole bottom exposed. Leather seems to be of a better quality than Apple; or thicker at least if that makes sense.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
761198ec78988c5ddee65b3c5c577ac0.jpg

Well hello there, gorgeous!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what Tapatalk is so no, just regular old iMore forums app.

Tapatalk is the full version of the iMore Forums app. The iMore one is specially for iMore, it's built using the Tapatalk's forum template and comes with reduced controls. This is interesting though, maybe the iMore Forums app uses iMore's image hosting instead of Tapatalk's. That seems to be the issue. It's all Mobile Nations sites and some other forums people have seen it in. I think it has to with the image hosting service.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
My lifeproof fre case came in, liking the grey/green, also lucked in with the good no/screen which was my main concern as i got it for new for nearly half price what they wanted locally.
Also picked up a new sealed Gold iPad pro 9.7 32gb wifi/4g for $370 below apple price, $680 AUD, any love in here for the UAG case for iPad pro, saw @Blaine has one for the 12.9, any good?

View attachment 117183View attachment 117184

What does the "Free Lanyard" look like? Picture please.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Tapatalk is the full version of the iMore Forums app. The iMore one is specially for iMore, it's built using the Tapatalk's forum template and comes with reduced controls. This is interesting though, maybe the iMore Forums app uses iMore's image hosting instead of Tapatalk's. That seems to be the issue. It's all Mobile Nations sites and some other forums people have seen it in. I think it has to with the image hosting service.

I have downloaded Tapatalk and will be giving it a spin. Here's a test image:
788bec064d7af82859cedec511a92560.jpg

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Anyone have any experience with UAG? I've had the Ghostek since I got my iPhone in December, but kind of itching for a change of pace, and they look cool.

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have any experience with UAG? I've had the Ghostek since I got my iPhone in December, but kind of itching for a change of pace, and they look cool.

I have a few UAG cases, and I love most of them. I think you'll find many people here who have the Monarch have trouble using anything else. Fantastic case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen