What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Been in my Otterbox Symmetry Crystal since I got it. Had a brief interlude with my NÜÜD but it's collecting dust now. Just keep coming back to the Crystal. Been tempted to wear the Monarch as well but the Crystal has a rough texture that is awesome for anxiety twitchy hands.

Awesome deal. Which UAG you have? Monarch? Black?

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
So what case is errbody using today? Using my JB Totallee today. Used my Pelican earlier and Thanotech today before that. Thinking tomorrow maybe my UAG Monarch or my Spigen Thin Armor.

Problem with so many cases is I can't ever decide what I want to use. Almost feel guilty using UAG though as I don't want to tear it up

Used my Black Apple Leather most of the day. Switched to a cheapo this evening when I went to pick up the Green Silicone

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
So what case is errbody using today? Using my JB Totallee today. Used my Pelican earlier and Thanotech today before that. Thinking tomorrow maybe my UAG Monarch or my Spigen Thin Armor.

Problem with so many cases is I can't ever decide what I want to use. Almost feel guilty using UAG though as I don't want to tear it up

Finally took my Swarovski off. Had the saddle brown Apple case on while at work today and now switched to my Spigen thin fit. Will probably use this one for a few days before going back to my Swarovski.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Finally took my Swarovski off. Had the saddle brown Apple case on while at work today and now switched to my Spigen thin fit. Will probably use this one for a few days before going back to my Swarovski.

6b9a432365e11858f73c126aa4d6ad8f.jpg

Thin fit slimmer than Liquid Air isn't it?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I do... but yeah Almost feel guilty and don't want to accidentally mess this one up. As hard as it was to get...

Lol so you're like me with my Crystals. One for show and one for play I love my crystal so much. I'm almost mad Brooke ended my case hunting with it.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Wife bought me a plastic tub thing at Walmart the other day; joke was on her. It's like 2.5ft tall, and probably 2ft wide and 2.5ft long and I don't have enough cases to fill it so now I have to get more

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox