What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Nice comparison! Thank you so much! My fake black leather will be here tomorrow to compare to my real one. Thanks again!!
No worries, please let us know how the black compares. If I didn't have a an apple leather already then I probably would never know the difference.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Totally agree. Size DOES matter. I love my big one and everyone who sees it when I take it out ooh and ahh and want to touch it and play with it. They are totally blown away when I show them everything it can do.

Lol.... I literally laughed out loud reading this

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
No worries, please let us know how the black compares. If I didn't have a an apple leather already then I probably would never know the difference.

You can't tell it's not real leather? I could tell without even touching it and even more so when I held it in my hand. Aside from the feel in the hand the fake case doesn't absorb the coconut oil at all as the leather one does because it's plastic and not porous like real leather. I was disappointed because I was hoping for a more exact replica like the silicone case fakes.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
You can't tell it's not real leather? I could tell without even touching it and even more so when I held it in my hand. Aside from the feel in the hand the fake case doesn't absorb the coconut oil at all as the leather one does because it's plastic and not porous like real leather. I was disappointed because I was hoping for a more exact replica like the silicone case fakes.

I compared the feel to my sea blue leather, as it is brand new and unused. The two feel identical to me, aside from the inside lining of the eBay case. I've not put coconut oil on any of my cases as I prefer to let them wear naturally, just like the bands on my Swiss watches. Nothing beats naturally worn leather in my opinion.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Today's bountiful haul.
The package is my green apple silicone case. Very exited. Still waiting for my Gray Apple leather.... The two screen protectors came same day, gotta love Amazon Prime!
IMG_0557.JPG
IMG_0556.JPG

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I haven't opened it yet but I'm super impressed already with Totallee...down to the signed card of the person who packed and inspected.

Nice.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
So what case is errbody using today? Using my JB Totallee today. Used my Pelican earlier and Thanotech today before that. Thinking tomorrow maybe my UAG Monarch or my Spigen Thin Armor.

Problem with so many cases is I can't ever decide what I want to use. Almost feel guilty using UAG though as I don't want to tear it up

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
So what case is errbody using today? Using my JB Totallee today. Used my Pelican earlier and Thanotech today before that. Thinking tomorrow maybe my UAG Monarch or my Spigen Thin Armor.

Problem with so many cases is I can't ever decide what I want to use. Almost feel guilty using UAG though as I don't want to tear it up

Been in my Otterbox Symmetry Crystal since I got it. Had a brief interlude with my NÜÜD but it's collecting dust now. Just keep coming back to the Crystal. Been tempted to wear the Monarch as well but the Crystal has a rough texture that is awesome for anxiety twitchy hands.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR