What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so I put the white 'Apple' silicone on my jet black today...

I'm in love. Now I want that jet white scarf. Good lord, white on the black phone looks amazing. Even better than the project red.

And if these silicones fall apart I won't be pissed I paid $60 for them. Heh.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Okay, so I put the white 'Apple' silicone on my jet black today...

I'm in love. Now I want that jet white scarf. Good lord, white on the black phone looks amazing. Even better than the project red.

And if these silicones fall apart I won't be pissed I paid $60 for them. Heh.

Yeah I love my MB in the "Genuine" $10 Apple Silicone from eBay LOL

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
If you get a new, recently manufactured one you'll be fine. Long as it hasn't been on a shelf. LP replaced my first Fre because of Newton rings and second was MUCH better than first straight from them!
@felloffthetruck knows something about the numbers on sticker inside to tell when it was manufactured and can tell if it's new good or old bad.

Yep i read that awhile back, i found one locally with the right no which looked ok but $129.95 ouch, buying from eBay seller so who knows lol. I won't use it 24/7 so may not matter for the price.
Could of come in handy this week we have had 300mm/12" of rain with more coming.

Last edited:

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm using my LifeProof Nuud today, and @blaine07 was right, I do like it! For what it's worth, the SuperShieldz tempered glass works fine with it.
7ac2e8641d9f2f82af8d4f79f0f862c9.jpg

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I just put my white 'Apple' silicone on my MB today too! Put my black Apple Leather on my rose gold. The contrast on the front of both phones is awesome. Now, with both phones I'm matching my sweater today lol - I really do have a problem! I have the jet white scarf in my Amazon cart lol

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting a NÜÜD today in the mail. I'll let you know if I like it this time around. If I do I'm getting a decal for the back.

Please do because my complaints with the NÜÜD this far are the fingerprints on the back and the muffled speakers. If a decal will eliminate the fingerprints then I'll get one. Were you looking at Decal Girl too?