What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Even without a screen protector?, I hate them so won't waste $$ on them, the fre i did try looked crap through the plastic which worries me, either won't be a full time case but the fre is smaller right?

Yeah i usually use my Nuud with E2E $9.99 Amazon special glass but screen sets deep enough I wouldn't be terribly concerned about scratching screen. More worried about dropping phone in general then breaking screen.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
They all have it. I have 3 Fré cases and the slicks will show up sooner or later.

320d4393042c7daa94965030ba357f52.jpg

In case PMs are being stupid; no way Element Sector can cover speaker holes. Not sure if this got answered but

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Ordered the Grey Fre so we will see :) More concerned about getting a crappy screen cover. Hard to refuse for $68 AUD Brand new with delivery.

If you get a new, recently manufactured one you'll be fine. Long as it hasn't been on a shelf. LP replaced my first Fre because of Newton rings and second was MUCH better than first straight from them!
@felloffthetruck knows something about the numbers on sticker inside to tell when it was manufactured and can tell if it's new good or old bad.