What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
You would not receive my returned case unless you chose to buy from Amazon Warehouse one of their used like new or used very good condition type of cases. You would receive a brand-new one and if that one had any issues they are very good about swapping them out. They sent me a replacement without even waiting for me to send the original one back in.

I don't know. I purchased tons of stuff from Amazon and have gotten someone else's returns in the past.
I believe Amazon restocks pricy stuff like this as new.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I don't know. I purchased tons of stuff from Amazon and have gotten someone else's returns in the past.
I believe Amazon restocks pricy stuff like this as new.

Not sure but I've gotten returns as new before too. Most recently ASUS 88u router, rather pricey

As far as Sector to Defense comparison @jlczl tag me this even and I can snap some pics?

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Not sure but I've gotten returns as new before too. Most recently ASUS 88u router, rather pricey

As far as Sector to Defense comparison @jlczl tag me this even and I can snap some pics?

I'm not sure what you're asking Blaine but yes I'd love to see some comparison pics and observations you may have on how they differ or how they're similar if at all.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
The guy says that they are no longer shipping the defective cases. You would think they would have checked them before manufacturing and shipping thousands of cases.

I would call and complain and see what they say.

I found the return policy on the site. It said to contact them before a return to get an RMA. That was this morning and I've not heard back yet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal