What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Just called Magpul and spoke with someone in the technical department. The guy said this was a complete flub by Magpul and it would be 4-6 weeks or more before the correct cases are available. He said that a whole new mold has to be manufactured and it will take some time.

They have quite a mess on their hands as they have already shipped out thousands of defective cases.

The iPhone 8 will be out before they get this mess right.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
It just arrived. I actually like the thing even with 2 holes on each side being covered. Still sending it back though. Lol

Funny thing to me is, if Magpul knows about this issue, why the heck are they still shipping cases?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
It just arrived. I actually like the thing even with 2 holes on each side being covered. Still sending it back though. Lol

Funny thing to me is, if Magpul knows about this issue, why the heck are they still shipping cases?

The guy says that they are no longer shipping the defective cases. You would think they would have checked them before manufacturing and shipping thousands of cases.

I would call and complain and see what they say.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
The guy says that they are no longer shipping the defective cases. You would think they would have checked them before manufacturing and shipping thousands of cases.

I would call and complain and see what they say.

Maybe they'll issue you a refund and not ask you to return the bad case? If so, I'd keep it and take my Dremel to it.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Interested to see how this compares to your Element Sector.

It's much cheaper that's for sure.

Thinking about ordering the citron Element form Amazon but don't want to end up with your return.
I've been looking at the case on Amazon and for the past couple of weeks and there has been 13 in stock.
All of a sudden there is 14 (your return) in stock. My luck I would get the one you returned with that spot on it.

They don't seem to be selling too fast.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
More likely as mentioned they already sent out shipments to suppliers. So they have back stock to sell or take back and take a lose.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
It's much cheaper that's for sure.

Thinking about ordering the citron Element form Amazon but don't want to end up with your return.
I've been looking at the case on Amazon and for the past couple of weeks and there has been 13 in stock.
All of a sudden there is 14 (your return) in stock. My luck I would get the one you returned with that spot on it.

They don't seem to be selling too fast.

You would not receive my returned case unless you chose to buy from Amazon Warehouse one of their used like new or used very good condition type of cases. You would receive a brand-new one and if that one had any issues they are very good about swapping them out. They sent me a replacement without even waiting for me to send the original one back in.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro