What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
That is the current rumors, that they will have three. It does not sound, again from what rumors have come out, as if the SE will be upgraded this year -- not sure if they won't upgrade it or are just going to wait another year.

As jlczl stated, the rumor is that the "iPhone 8" will be more than $1000, which might limit its demand (at least a little). It is rumored to have an OLED screen (the other two will retain the current LCD screens), which is part of the reason it will cost so much.

From what I can tell, Apple is currently making at least six iPhones; and that doesn't count the various color, memory, and "carrier" (radio) versions. Obviously they are manufacturing the 7 and 7 Plus, and the iPhone SE. They also seem to still be building the 6 and 6 Plus, and oddly, are still manufacturing the 5s. I just purchased my 5s; it is brand new and (looking it up from the serial number) appears to have been assembled in January, 2017. Supporting the idea that it was built this year, it came with iOS 10.2 out of the box -- I upgraded it to iOS 10.2.1, and now to 10.3 beta.

Exactly so many configurations already. I don't see a pro being released myself; 10th anniversary or not.

Time will tell I mean in the future it wouldn't surprise me if the devices continue to have features dependent on size, such as the two cameras on plus model now to one on non plus.

ericrangel76

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Thinking I'm just having a bad case of "your ears are God's abomination." I love them, but can't get a good configuration.

I recommend getting Comply foam tips as replacements for those silicone tips. They are more comfortable and you get better isolation. Downside are that they are not as durable as the silicone tips.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I recommend getting Comply foam tips as replacements for those silicone tips. They are more comfortable and you get better isolation. Downside are that they are not as durable as the silicone tips.

They actually came with Comply foam tips. Nothing worked. Exchanged for BeatsX. Oh well.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Oh wow. I had the Bluebuds X. One of my favorite wireless ear buds. I have just as bad addiction to wireless ear buds as cases. 8 different sets in the last 3 years.

Yeah. I've been tempted to pick up a pair of LG Platinum ear buds because Verizon has them on sale right now. I might just bite the bullet and do it.

I really liked the Jaybird features, but I needed something that worked for my ears. I have ridiculously small and odd shaped ears, so, to me, it's not particularly fair! :(

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I have the Powerbeats 2 and they bother me because I wear glasses. Hurt after a while.

That's good to know. I wear glasses but don't usually wear them when I workout. This is interesting though...Thank you

We have just been through a summer with 35c-45c (95-115F) days so i wouldn't be wearing my Bose QC35 outside, i wouldn't wear them even in winter outside, for home and planes only for me.

I fly often with mine and they are superb The noise canceling is amazing!!!

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. I've been tempted to pick up a pair of LG Platinum ear buds because Verizon has them on sale right now. I might just bite the bullet and do it.

I really liked the Jaybird features, but I needed something that worked for my ears. I have ridiculously small and odd shaped ears, so, to me, it's not particularly fair! :(
I have the LG Tone Platinum, and they're the best Bluetooth headset I've used.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I have the LG Tone Platinum, and they're the best Bluetooth headset I've used.

I have the very original LG Tones. They still sound as good as the day I bought them, and the battery is still very robust. I was just ready for an upgrade! Beats are on par, was hoping for better, but I like how light the Beats are compared to the Tones. I might just have to have the Platinums as well, and retire my Tones to back up for the team.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I had those and returned them within a day. The sound quality wasn't where I expected it to be. Ended up with Bose Soundsport Wireless.
Without using the Bose, I'd say the Bose would be far superior as I've used their wired headphones in the past. Plus I think there's only a $100 price difference if I'm not mistaken, and well worth it IMO.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the very original LG Tones. They still sound as good as the day I bought them, and the battery is still very robust. I was just ready for an upgrade! Beats are on par, was hoping for better, but I like how light the Beats are compared to the Tones. I might just have to have the Platinums as well, and retire my Tones to back up for the team.

The Tone Platinums are awesome, you won't be disappointed!

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I have a pair of Powerbeats2 wireless in-ear headphones and they're ok. They have good sound but I'm on my second pair in a year. I think a wireless headphone that costs ~$150 should last longer than six months.

ericrangel76

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

I have the Platinums and they sound really good. They sounded better with my LG G5 and V20 but that was due to the Qualcomm apt-X HD. Paired with my V20, were the best sounding ear buds I've owned. They are the most premium feeling ear buds. I've tried the Beats Powerbeats 3 and those sound amazing with the iPhone and they sound better than the Platinums. I haven't tried the Beats X. The PB3 sound better than the PB2. Sound is clearer and not muffled like on the PB2. I own the PB2 as well.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Without using the Bose, I'd say the Bose would be far superior as I've used their wired headphones in the past. Plus I think there's only a $100 price difference if I'm not mistaken, and well worth it IMO.

I'm not sure what the price difference is but I tried to like the LGs. I had the original ones several years back and I liked them better than the DiddyBeats that I had at the time, so I thought I'd like these too. They just didn't work for me. So glad for options

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Loving the Scarf case. It is exactly the same as the Peel that I already had, but in Jet White. I think I am going to get the Jet Black also 😃

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods