What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Sweet. My BeatsX had a card inside about 3 free months of Apple Music. Already have Apple Music but it credited my iTunes account $29.97 which would've been equivalent of 3 months of AM. Made these things free almost. Had a GC for birthday and some money, then that $30 sweetened the deal.
@MizWylie

1dd5d828cf73d47eba2a12bd19b49fd9.jpg

mrjoeltan

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Love this guy's reviews. Makes me sad I returned my Tech21 Evo, as he scored it pretty highly. Also makes me want a UAG Monarch more. Also really interested in the Incipio Reprieve Sport.

Highly recommend the monarch. Especially the midnight version of you have a black iPhone 7+. If you can spare the funds, do it. I have a twelve south book book, commuter, apple leather case, and a clear case and I haven't even though about changing it yet.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
You people are killing me lol. Just came home with a pair of beats x. And I'm really liking them. Air pods don't stay in. These are very nice and so far are staying in my ears.

Hows the NC, only reason i haven't bought them is i don't want too much NC for when i walk my dogs on the roads, no footpaths here. Is the NC adjustable. Apple ear plugs are fall out for me can't imagine AirPods any better, 6 week wait to try anyway.
I have the Bose QC35 for home now they are some headphones.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Highly recommend the monarch. Especially the midnight version of you have a black iPhone 7+. If you can spare the funds, do it. I have a twelve south book book, commuter, apple leather case, and a clear case and I haven't even though about changing it yet.

Soon as i get my Jeep back with the holder i will get a UAG monarch, won't be black though only graphite here :( The only difference is black or graphite on the back right?

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Hows the NC, only reason i haven't bought them is i don't want too much NC for when i walk my dogs on the roads, no footpaths here. Is the NC adjustable. Apple ear plugs are fall out for me can't imagine AirPods any better, 6 week wait to try anyway.

I have AirPods and BeatsX and as far as talking on phone I haven't had any problems with either of them as far as back ground noise affecting phone calls, if that's what noise cancellation aspect your referring to? I've talked on the phone on AirPods outside, in the wind etc. It is weird talking on phone with X though as you can't hear yourself talking. I feel like I'm talking really loud haha.

BeatsX fit my weird ears a lot better and more comfortably with all the tip and wing options. AirPods probably have a much more conventional look but I am no model haha 🤷🏼*♂️

Everyone raves the Bose QC35. One day I'll have to give a pair a listen; I figure their is a reason everyone loves them.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Soon as i get my Jeep back with the holder i will get a UAG monarch, won't be black though only graphite here :( The only difference is black or graphite on the back right?

Yes the graphite and black option only difference is the back is all black versus the light grey color on the non Midnight one.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I have AirPods and BeatsX and as far as talking on phone I haven't had any problems with either of them as far as back ground noise affecting phone calls, if that's what noise cancellation aspect your referring to? I've talked on the phone on AirPods outside, in the wind etc. It is weird talking on phone with X though as you can't hear yourself talking. I feel like I'm talking really loud haha.

BeatsX fit my weird ears a lot better and more comfortably with all the tip and wing options. AirPods probably have a much more conventional look but I am no model haha 🤷🏼*♂️

Everyone raves the Bose QC35. One day I'll have to give a pair a listen; I figure their is a reason everyone loves them.

The QC35s sound really good, I was really close to getting them. I ended up with the solo3s though. I have trouble with lower end sounds so the heavier bass evens it out for me. Plus the easy pairing with all my devices is pretty sweet.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Love my QC35s. They are phenomenal IMO

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

BeatsX fit my weird ears a lot better and more comfortably with all the tip and wing options. AirPods probably have a much more conventional look but I am no model haha ������������*♂️

The QC35's are so comfortable you could wear them all day no problems, i use mine a lot for phone calls in my office, blocks out all the noise and callers sound excellent, great for movies etc also and just brilliant on a plane.

I tried the beats studio wireless, no where near as comfortable especially if you wear glasses for reading etc, and didn't pair as well for some reason.

I was referring to the beats x having too much NC, i need to hear cars etc coming.

Last edited:

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
The QC35's are so comfortable you could wear them all day no problems, i use mine a lot for phone calls in my office, blocks out all the noise and callers sound excellent, great for movies etc also and just brilliant on a plane.

I will have to give them a listen one day. For someone with me like me with weird ears a over the ear probably would WORK the best. Was just looking at them; didn't realize price of entry was that much greater than that of AirPods, BeatsX etc . Says a lot about AirPods and BeatsX though when they're being compared to $350 over the ears
@felloffthetruck, I found you a pair too buddy:

f4fd46f2235465199599c17a7b96575a.jpg
Citron Green

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

Not to bad so far. I have in the smallest tips so I can also hear when out and about. Gonna try them out more this week.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Not to bad so far. I have in the smallest tips so I can also hear when out and about. Gonna try them out more this week.

Smallest tips were all that was comfortable for me. Decided to try the wings tonight and they work awesome. Really keep them in my deaf ears haha

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Yes the graphite and black option only difference is the back is all black versus the light grey color on the non Midnight one.

Ok will have to be graphite no black here down under, i could of got a new graphite one with damaged package for $25 off eBay, hesitated and it was sold.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Ok will have to be graphite no black here down under, i could of got a new graphite one with damaged package for $25 off eBay, hesitated and it was sold.

$25 would've been a killer deal. Price of UAGs is definitely against them. Monarchs have a 10 year warranty; haven't read into it but... they are pretty high priced. Quality cases but on deep end of price point.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative