What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
These don't fit in ear out of box nearly as good as my AirPods I can immediately say that after using them ten minutes in the car on the way home. These of course have a pack of different ear rubbers but...

I tried Apple earbuds out of the box once...when the 4 came out. I can't figure out, and have never figured out how to get them to go in my damn ears. I must need a diagram. The beatsX and my Tones have adapters too. What the hell am I doing wrong?

I've been so turned off by Apple ear wear since my first time I usually toss them.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I tried Apple earbuds out of the box once...when the 4 came out. I can't figure out, and have never figured out how to get them to go in my damn ears. I must need a diagram. The beatsX and my Tones have adapters too. What the hell am I doing wrong?

I've been so turned off by Apple ear wear since my first time I usually toss them.

I don't think their is a wrong way lol?

I know that I like my AirPods, a lot, but one ear fits substantially more comfortable than other as one of my ears is "bigger" than the other. Hoping with different sized runners I can use a bigger on one side and smaller on the other to compensate for my oddities. 🤷🏼*♂️

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=D0B9sTqyEys

Bought the JB Scarf, now pics of the white since @bamf-hacker didn't come through with them It this isn't tempting... lol

8338ce37edf45b04d6d0f587ee05f833.jpg

Red apple on JB turned out good. Maybe a black apple logo on this White Scarf would be the ticket

mrjoeltan

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
So far I'm in love with the monarch. I know I have my book book, apple leather, spigen silicon, and commuter, but this case just feels nicer. 10/10 would recommend.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

They don't work for everyone's ears. I think Apple says it works for like 90% of people's ear shape. My husband can't use them either and I barely can.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Thanks a lot buddy! Think for this case I should be more careful with it as it's just an aluminum bumper with a 7H glass backing.

I would be worried glass on back would scratch, but I guess case scratching is better than phone scratching.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I would be worried glass on back would scratch, but I guess case scratching is better than phone scratching.

That's very true, but I take care of my things very well so will be extra careful with the Glass case. Still, anything can happen and the main purpose of cases is to protect the phones that's in them. :D

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site

I don't think their is a wrong way lol?

I know that I like my AirPods, a lot, but one ear fits substantially more comfortable than other as one of my ears is "bigger" than the other. Hoping with different sized runners I can use a bigger on one side and smaller on the other to compensate for my oddities. 🤷🏼*♂️

They don't work for everyone's ears. I think Apple says it works for like 90% of people's ear shape. My husband can't use them either and I barely can.

It's absolutely impossible for my to use any of Apple's headphones. They fall out constantly and when they do manage to stay in they hurt so badly.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
It's absolutely impossible for my to use any of Apple's headphones. They fall out constantly and when they do manage to stay in they hurt so badly.

Yep. I got the ones that came with my 7 Plus out last night and was fighting through a song on Amazon music for them to stay in without murdering my left ear. Gonna go snag some Beats X today I believe.

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Yep. I got the ones that came with my 7 Plus out last night and was fighting through a song on Amazon music for them to stay in without murdering my left ear. Gonna go snag some Beats X today I believe.

I sometimes get annoyed with the EarPods, let us know how the Beats X works

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I bought Jaybird X3's in olive drab. If I don't like them then they'll go back for Beats. I just liked the look of them and they appeared more solid than the Beats, though with my military rated hearing loss Beats tend to sound better to me than they do for some people

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Guys, can I just say that this Ullu Piggyback is exactly the case I needed. I'm loving that I can just take the wallet off and have my phone solo. Plus my wallet is always there when I need it. No more forgetting. Only thing I wish was different was that there was a small guide, or something to help hold the case in. You literally pop the phone in and it can be at weird angles. A little guide would make this perfect and have the camera hole line up every time. Other then that...I'm in love.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Surprise! Apparently we're getting a Nor'easter this week so my phone finally came out of the Monarch and we're back in the Nuud!

Can't wait for summer.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Guys, can I just say that this Ullu Piggyback is exactly the case I needed. I'm loving that I can just take the wallet off and have my phone solo. Plus my wallet is always there when I need it. No more forgetting. Only thing I wish was different was that there was a small guide, or something to help hold the case in. You literally pop the phone in and it can be at weird angles. A little guide would make this perfect and have the camera hole line up every time. Other then that...I'm in love.

That has largely been my experience with the Dreem Fibonacci case, including the thoughts that I wish it has some type of guide to line up the phone in the case. I'm also enjoying not having the bulge from a separate wallet in my back pocket. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox