What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Well, officially a lost cause for the night. Personally, I'll never order anything that is shipped DHL again. This is such a pain in the arse. Sticking strictly to UPS, USPS, and FedEx. Don't exactly have my hopes up for delivery tomorrow either.

Now please excuse me while I go pout into a case of beer.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Took advantage of this...

Amazon sale drops popular iPhone 7, 7 Plus and Pixel XL cases to under $4 - BGR
https://apple.news/AEwJuiy8aSoqkuMFaG7bikg

A little work getting coupons to work but worth it

2451f4adea48defb5f036b6efde3f8ff.jpg

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Well, officially a lost cause for the night. Personally, I'll never order anything that is shipped DHL again. This is such a pain in the arse. Sticking strictly to UPS, USPS, and FedEx. Don't exactly have my hopes up for delivery tomorrow either.

I would be on the horn with DHL giving them hell like no tomorrow.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

I've never had an issue with DHL

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I've never had an issue with DHL

We don't have them around here. I've NEVER had a package delivered by them. My biggest thing is this. If there was no intention to deliver it after 12:30...why send me a notification that it was out for delivery at 1??? That's bad business and an instant turn off for me using their service in the future.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
We don't have them around here. I've NEVER had a package delivered by them. My biggest thing is this. If there was no intention to deliver it after 12:30...why send me a notification that it was out for delivery at 1??? That's bad business and an instant turn off for me using their service in the future.
That is weird.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site

This is another reason why I order almost exclusively from Amazon. Cuts out all of the delivery people and I get my packages on time

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Apple black leather... only way to go for me. I don't like cases but this is the only one I can stand. But with the lens protruding gotta have a case

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox