What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Once installed can't even tell it's there. So do they raise home button enough to use it with D&B Wetsuit? Stay tuned...

Installed:

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170306/7a40a0b244ad05fb334af92abb9afb0c.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170306/da74425f4981cedbcd5b27d925e2b875.jpg

Good news: no other electronics in it so it's not cloning my fingerprint sending it somewhere... ok, I'll take tinfoil hat off
And the answer is no, does NOT "raise" home button enough so D&B Wetsuit can be used with Tozo glass. Shouldn't hurt for use with Nuud though as it will get it that much closer to home button membrane. Little sticker transmits finger print perfectly though evidently. Same VERY high success rate of reading finger print as without. I'm going to leave it on there maybe to keep finger print button from becoming scratched but other than a protector can't really find a real use for these home button covers. Look good and can't tell it's even there.

Those are the ones I ordered earlier today, and I'm glad to see they're working well! Now I need to get the Tozo so I can use it on my Nuud when it comes in.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Those are the ones I ordered earlier today, and I'm glad to see they're working well! Now I need to get the Tozo so I can use it on my Nuud when it comes in.

Tozo and Nuud is a delicious combination. You'll be happy mate ⭐️ it will likely improve Nuuds use even though Nuud membrane is big enough to "absorb" extra thickness of glass. On the D&B the Touch ID membrane not "extra" big to compensate for thickness of glass.

Where is @felloffthetruck today?

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Much. I don't actually plan on pulling this off now. I've been enjoying life without the Fre. Hopefully this ullu is everything and more and I'll be settled.

Exactly I change cases hourly sometimes lol so I certainly don't want to be pulling off $40 protectors haha

I have a Luxe and wouldn't have paid $40 for it. I only got it because I have 50% off of accessories, but I'd never pay $40 for a screen protector...unless it was guaranteed to get Kate Upton to marry me! I'm going to order some Tozo and Touch ID stickers this evening, and I could care less what happens to a $19 screen protector. That's why I stopped getting the expensive ones from AT&T, because even with the free replacements, I'd still have to pay shipping and handling.

Like Blaine, I change cases daily usually. However, the only one that has an issue with screen protectors is the nüüd. I'm definitely thinking about getting the Luxe (on discount) and then just snapping the nüüd over it when I go to the ocean. Is it super thick? The nüüd doesn't seem like it would have a problem over a glass as long and the glass is wide enough for the seal to sit on...

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Like Blaine, I change cases daily usually. However, the only one that has an issue with screen protectors is the nüüd. I'm definitely thinking about getting the Luxe (on discount) and then just snapping the nüüd over it when I go to the ocean. Is it super thick? The nüüd doesn't seem like it would have a problem over a glass as long and the glass is wide enough for the seal to sit on...

I don't know how thick Luxe is but Nuud goes together with Tozo fine and I think it's .2mm. Super thin and "bends" under its own weight holding up.

How thick is Zagg Luxe?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Tozo and Nuud is a delicious combination. You'll be happy mate ⭐️ it will likely improve Nuuds use even though Nuud membrane is big enough to "absorb" extra thickness of glass. On the D&B the Touch ID membrane not "extra" big to compensate for thickness of glass.

Where is @felloffthetruck today?
I don't know how thick Luxe is but Nuud goes together with Tozo fine and I think it's .2mm. Super thin and "bends" under its own weight holding up.

How thick is Zagg Luxe?

I'm glad it works fine!

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I hate DHL!!!!!!!! An entire 24 hrs for my Ullu to get from Germany to the U.K. Are you kidding me!?!?!?!? I better have it tomorrow or I am going to be all over that company. This is bs.

End rant.

Glad I never ordered the ullu case. That 1-2 month Amazon shipping is looking better every day. :rolleyes:

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
8a67e64d5589d135ff921479b493c4e1.jpg

Just wanted to show @felloffthetruck I got a new towel LOL

Dollar Tree special

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Comcast, but they're the only true provider in my neighborhood. It's either them or Verizon DSL. They replaced the line from the box to the house four times, and the last time the guy came and got me and took me to the box and showed me the lines running to the box and through the neighborhood. He said they are the original cable lines from 30 years ago! What I'd give for Verizon FiOS or new Comcast cables in the neighborhood.
What's funny is when I lived in West Virginia I got the 100 package because I figured I'd see 30 if I was lucky, and if the stars were aligned. I got no lower than 88, and at night it would peak to 110. That was Suddenlink, and I miss them!
Both places I've had the exact same Motorola DOCSIS 3.0 modem and Netgear router, so it's not the equipment.

Move closer to Baltimore. We have FiOS and Comcast everywhere. They fight for your business haha

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Move closer to Baltimore. We have FiOS and Comcast everywhere. They fight for your business haha

I have a friend in Upper Marlboro who has the exact same Comcast plan I have and pays $20 less, and that's with him renting a modem. Every time he calls Comcast they are quick to resolve his issue. The reason is because he can get both Comcast and FIOS. Just out of curiosity, who do you have and are you satisfied with them?

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Retail therapy actually works! When I broke up with my fiance on Valentine's Day 2016, that day I bought an iPhone 6S and ordered a Sig Sauer P226 to replace the Sig Sauer 1911 TACOPS that I sold to help fund her ring. I instantly felt better!

I have a Sig P226 too! My favorite model.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I have black and grey myself. Good solid tight fitting case. Reports of rubber grips wearing off/smooth but I haven't used either enough to encounter that. I think that it's a very solid case, but it's price point is too high IMO. Be a super good $20 case.

Agreed! I LOVE Speck's cases but only buy them when they're on sale.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Glad I never ordered the ullu case. That 1-2 month Amazon shipping is looking better every day. :rolleyes:

I'd still rather not wait 1-2 months. I'd be killing things by then.

Also, Zagg Luxe...super sexy screen right there. I love the color. Easy install too. No dust or anything under the screen!!!!

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I have a Sig P226 too! My favorite model.

I loved it, but the Double Action/Single Action trigger took too long to adjust to. I had a Glock in the past and, like my 1911, it had a consistent trigger pull. When I moved to West Virginia I traded it for a P229 that's Double Action Only. I read that the Secret Service went from Doible Action/Single Action to Double Action Only on their .357 Sig P229 because of adrenaline rushes during firing and the 4.4lb trigger pull. I had the P226 MK25, what about you? What trigger setup do you have?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711