What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Much. I don't actually plan on pulling this off now. I've been enjoying life without the Fre. Hopefully this ullu is everything and more and I'll be settled.

Exactly I change cases hourly sometimes lol so I certainly don't want to be pulling off $40 protectors haha

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Is it prettier than my $10 Tozo that's going to end up broke/scratched or pulled off?
I have a Luxe and wouldn't have paid $40 for it. I only got it because I have 50% off of accessories, but I'd never pay $40 for a screen protector...unless it was guaranteed to get Kate Upton to marry me! I'm going to order some Tozo and Touch ID stickers this evening, and I could care less what happens to a $19 screen protector. That's why I stopped getting the expensive ones from AT&T, because even with the free replacements, I'd still have to pay shipping and handling.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I have a Luxe and wouldn't have paid $40 for it. I only got it because I have 50% off of accessories, but I'd never pay $40 for a screen protector...unless it was guaranteed to get Kate Upton to marry me! I'm going to order some Tozo and Touch ID stickers this evening, and I could care less what happens to a $19 screen protector. That's why I stopped getting the expensive ones from AT&T, because even with the free replacements, I'd still have to pay shipping and handling.

I have a whole stock pile of cheap glass from http://www.xtremeguard.com/ Because time to time they send out 95% off email coupons LOL. I'm not ever worried about breaking screen, just worried about scratches.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well since it's been over two months since I ordered my Ghostek, I'm going to send an email about it ha ha. I'm also going to be writing a review on the Apple Charging Dock, that won't be up until Tuesday or Wednesday though. There are some things I want to test that I can't test until Monday.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I have to say, I am liking the Monarch more than I thought I would. It's so much nicer than the Plasma, which is what I've always gotten in the past. The Monarch is much more comfortable.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Serious question: those of you that are using bulky cases, don't you feel like the 7 plus becomes unweildy?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Serious question: those of you that are using bulky cases, don't you feel like the 7 plus becomes unweildy?

Yes and no. I find that I like the added bulk though. Makes it more secure in my hands, and I live on a farm. More often then not my phone slips out of my pocket into a puddle or pile.

The Otterbox Defender is crazy bulky. I didn't enjoy that. But some of the other cases have come a long way and aren't as crazy thick as they used to be.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Yes and no. I find that I like the added bulk though. Makes it more secure in my hands, and I live on a farm. More often then not my phone slips out of my pocket into a puddle or pile.

The Otterbox Defender is crazy bulky. I didn't enjoy that. But some of the other cases have come a long way and aren't as crazy thick as they used to be.

Any update on the Ullu delivery ? Has it hit the states yet?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

It depends on the bulky case really. The Otterbox Defender is easily the worst offender. It literally feels like a brick, even after they curved the edges. I would consider the UAG Monarch on the small side of bulky and it's light and really comfortable, you hardly notice it. It really comes down to how well designed the case is. The more contoured and ergonomic the bulk is, the less you'll notice it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods