What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I am, and I can't see them either

My current understanding is that it's an iOS issue. It's prevalent in Tapatalk, Safari (mobile and web views), and even Chrome. This is also true on my iPad on the 10.3 betas. My MacBook on the macOS betas has no issues viewing any of the images. So I'm blaming Apple breaking something in iOS.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
That's why I say Apple broke something. It's only on the betas, and started on beta 2. It's annoying, not a killer though, just annoying seeing broken images everywhere.

EDIT: Also, any image posted via Tapatalk will still show up in Tapatalk.

I'm on 10.1.1 pending a gamma JB release.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Maybe it should be a "Lady Kylo Ren?" With how he treated Rey, it seems like he is on the prowl to get his Lady. ;)

I have a theory about him. You know how he was talking to Vader's mask to try to keep hold on his dark side? I think Vader is actually why he is struggling between light and dark. He redeemed himself a bit at the end of episode 6 hence (the new edit) showing young Anakin as his force ghost, the last time he was himself, so any influence that Anakin would have on his grandson would be as conflicted as Anakin was.

And to stay on topic: I wish they'd make some nice Star Wars cases that fit the 7 plus. They all look so cheap.

ericrangel76

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
8107f02e81507eb58c6f2df7960f033c.jpg

This came in the mail today. Not bad for $41.92. I didn't want the added bulk of the juicepack so the was a great alternative for extra battery life.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
My birthdays next week...

You like this UAG more than the Elemenr?
I would think absolutely not but once I get my blacked out UAG I'll make a comparison. The benefits of the UAG is that I feel like I can throw the phone around in that case whereas with the element I tend to baby it even though it's a tough case LOL.