What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

raist3001

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone ordered and applied the nakedcase (nakedcases.com)? I have yet to see one solid review of this skin. [FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]It covers only about 60 percent of the iPhone. It does not cover any of the corners, and it does not cover a large area around the camera. Not sure why the design choices were to leave the exact areas that would scuff, or take a hard hit, unprotected? The founder claims the skin can absorb damage from a fall because since it is the same material found on high end cars, it is designed to absorb the damage from rocks traveling at great speeds that hit the front end of cars. It may be able to absorb some damage, but I find it hard to believe that it will absorb all the damage from a substantial fall like an actual case can. As I said, I am still trying to find one review of this product on the web. Other than one which was a review of a prototype, there doesn't seem to be any. Perhaps there will be a version 2 of this skin that will offer corner protection?[/FONT]

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone ordered and applied the nakedcase (nakedcases.com)? I have yet to see one solid review of this skin. [FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]It covers only about 60 percent of the iPhone. It does not cover any of the corners, and it does not cover a large area around the camera. Not sure why the design choices were to leave the exact areas that would scuff, or take a hard hit, unprotected? The founder claims the skin can absorb damage from a fall because since it is the same material found on high end cars, it is designed to absorb the damage from rocks traveling at great speeds that hit the front end of cars. It may be able to absorb some damage, but I find it hard to believe that it will absorb all the damage from a substantial fall like an actual case can. As I said, I am still trying to find one review of this product on the web. Other than one which was a review of a prototype, there doesn't seem to be any. Perhaps there will be a version 2 of this skin that will offer corner protection?[/FONT]

Interesting concept. Not sure if it's for me though. I'm a huge fan of crowd funded items.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I'll take pics this time, I swear!

Edit: I just found out there's an iMore forums app. I'm always late to the party.

Boom !
46e06d3446efdfeb4aea6a9cea16feab.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2