What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
You're making me want the purple one

Is it smooth to the touch? Or do you feel the crystals?

It's not smooth like the regular symmetry or other cases like . There's a definite crystal feeling but not like it's sharp or anything. For lack of better words it's like a grit that adds extra grip to the case. I set it on my lap and it doesn't fall. Granted I've had it for a few hours but I don't see the crystals rubbing off or falling out. It's well made. I love it!

Out of the three I ordered this was the one I was looking forward to the most.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
It's not smooth like the regular symmetry or other cases like . There's a definite crystal feeling but not like it's sharp or anything. For lack of better words it's like a grit that adds extra grip to the case. I set it on my lap and it doesn't fall. Granted I've had it for a few hours but I don't see the crystals rubbing off or falling out. It's well made. I love it!

Out of the three I ordered this was the one I was looking forward to the most.

Awesome thanks!

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Mine has that same indentation except I have a u shape that matches my car mount.
Ready to go back into my ole faithful Symmetry case again.

I use the brodit mount in my car but it wouldn't of done it, using the UAG Metropolis now as i am swapping vehicles, my 2015 Jeep Cherokee is in smash repairs waiting for up to 3-4 weeks for parts from USA :(
I love the car but having to wait to get parts from US to Australia is a turn off.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I use the brodit mount in my car but it wouldn't of done it, using the UAG Metropolis now as i am swapping vehicles, my 2015 Jeep Cherokee is in smash repairs waiting for up to 3-4 weeks for parts from USA :(
I love the car but having to wait to get parts from US to Australia is a turn off.

In the US brodit mounts are sold by ProClip USA. I'm using the ProClip mound with the iOttie Eazy One Touch 3 head.
This setup works perfect with almost every case I have on my phone. The Apple Leather is first that has received damage from my car mount.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I got red! I love how my Apple red leather case looks with the matte black of my 7 Plus, so I thought "what the hell". I got per diem this week. :)

That's what color I got. It's my special occasion case lol. Haven't used it a lot because I don't want to soil it but love it

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I got red! I love how my Apple red leather case looks with the matte black of my 7 Plus, so I thought "what the hell". I got per diem this week. :)

6edbb36d7d555b103f11e571e28d1869.jpg

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
That's what color I got. It's my special occasion case lol. Haven't used it a lot because I don't want to soil it but love it

It has been my daily case ever since I received it because I just can't bear to take it off and put one of my other cases on. I have a bunch of other nice cases though so I guess I better give them a chance soon.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
It has been my daily case ever since I received it because I just can't bear to take it off and put one of my other cases on. I have a bunch of other nice cases though so I guess I better give them a chance soon.

Or let Wylie give them a chance soon. I haven't found "the one" yet.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting to see my check stub, I may splurge on the Dog and Bone Splash44, Element CFX, Thule Atmos X3, Caseology Parralax, or some combination of them.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Did you get the replacement case and is it flawless?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative