What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
This ullu is it for me. I normally buy a cheap case to get me through until the LP comes out, then I'm done. Not really feeling the LP this time around though. Need a good wallet case since my nice leather wallet got ruined in the rain.

I believe you just like you believe me. LOL.

Those Ullu do definitely look nice... depending on you and @felloffthetrucks experience I may have to try one myself.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
31f1e816d012d94c5aa49d6bd4cb8751.jpg

Uh oh lol

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
The Nuud didn't play well with this Mothca E2E screen protector as it made left side of screen to bubble... for the $2 I have in protector I'm tempted to throw Nuud on and it leave it be and see what happens. Not sure what it would do? Not sure if air bubble would go away or?? Any ideas? Good news is the Nuud does go together with protector on; that's a start

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I've been looking on eBay and haven't seen any. Was it the same style as the super glue model?

No. Brand new. He had pics of the front and back and detached the case and took pics of that too. I can get the same deal I would have got from him on Burkley today but I wanted to wait for my refund.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
A lot of "weird" cases in Japan

I'm not leaving any room to come home with them though. Weird isn't necessarily my style either.

Just put my Crash Guard on. It peeled my skin right off the back. Was a tad saddened by that fact. Oh well. Fits way tighter then the one I used to have for my 6plus. Only have to rock it for a little while though...

No felloffthetruck...ullu hasn't shipped yet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711