What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
After reading through their site, 5-7 days to ship, 4-5 days after for delivery. So 12 days max from order to in your hand. That's not bad for a foreign company.

I could be dead by then. :rolleyes:
I was going to order the lime but waiting to see how long it takes for you to receive your case.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I could be dead by then. :rolleyes:
I was going to order the lime but waiting to see how long it takes for you to receive your case.

Only 12 days to die!?!?!?!? Oh no. It's okay, I'm nurse, I'll bring you back.

I'm super impatient...but I'm going to distract myself with extra shifts at work and seeing what you guys are up to. Lol.

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
So I'm trying to decide which leather to get from Best Buy - I have a Rose Gold and a Matte Black 7+ so I want something that will look good on either - the three they have are Storm Gray, Midnight Blue and Black. Which one should I try? I'm also getting a Silicone and a black FRE since you have to buy three for the 25%

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Lot of action in here today
I just ordered another cheap screen protector off Amazon. I'm *almost* don't buying cases... almost

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

Just waiting. Need a Playproof and a few other cheapies to complete collection
This ullu is it for me. I normally buy a cheap case to get me through until the LP comes out, then I'm done. Not really feeling the LP this time around though. Need a good wallet case since my nice leather wallet got ruined in the rain.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
So I'm trying to decide which leather to get from Best Buy - I have a Rose Gold and a Matte Black 7+ so I want something that will look good on either - the three they have are Storm Gray, Midnight Blue and Black. Which one should I try? I'm also getting a Silicone and a black FRE since you have to buy three for the 25%

I would say Black, black on black is hard to beat.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
@felloffthetruck just for you today I installed a E2E screen protector.

Kind of a odd deal... ordered it from Wish. It's brand is Mothca. On "Wish" it is unbranded and $2.

http://www.wish.com/c/55faf095ef7c456aa0876236

It arrived and its branded as Mothca. On Mothca it doesn't show they sell these for 7 plus. Scratches head. Amazon has it for 7 plus in white, link below but mine is black from Wish.

Here is what it is though--this is 7+ version I know that but 7 plus version I received from wish is identical--except for it's white.

iPhone 7 Plus Screen Protector, Mothca 3D Curve Edge Tempered Glass Full Screen Coverage Edge to Edge HD Clear Screen Protector Film with Thin but Tough Piano Paint Finish Steel Alloy Frame (White) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LET2CD...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2904406

Pretty good deal at $2 so thought I'd throw it on and try LP Nuud with it. LP goes together but pushes one whole part of protector up and bubbles. Didn't have anything to take pics with. Nuud physically goes together with this protector on though. It's like .2X mm thick I believe.

Regardless that it doesn't work with Nuud, a dang good protector for $2. Gonna order me a few more off wish. Finger glides smooth, installs effortlessly. Highly recommend. Then if you scratch or break it your only out $2 Maybe once it cures and glue "dries" it will be Nuud compatible? 🤷🏼*♂️

48365ce3a2ce944b362736767e56f1ff.jpg

f5016cb5cc06357d0874b1dc868bb8e4.jpg

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
@felloffthetruck just for you today I installed a E2E screen protector.

Kind of a odd deal... ordered it from Wish. It's brand is Mothca. On "Wish" it is unbranded and $2.

http://www.wish.com/c/55faf095ef7c456aa0876236

It arrived and its branded as Mothca. On Mothca it doesn't show they sell these for 7 plus. Scratches head. Amazon has it for 7 plus in white, link below but mine is black from Wish.

Here is what it is though--this is 7+ version I know that but 7 plus version I received from wish is identical--except for it's white.

iPhone 7 Plus Screen Protector, Mothca 3D Curve Edge Tempered Glass Full Screen Coverage Edge to Edge HD Clear Screen Protector Film with Thin but Tough Piano Paint Finish Steel Alloy Frame (White) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LET2CD...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2904418

Pretty good deal at $2 so thought I'd throw it on and try LP Nuud with it. LP goes together but pushes one whole part of protector up and bubbles. Didn't have anything to take pics with. Nuud physically goes together with this protector on though. It's like .2X mm thick I believe.

Regardless that it doesn't work with Nuud, a dang good protector for $2. Gonna order me a few more off wish. Finger glides smooth, installs effortlessly. Highly recommend. Then if you scratch or break it your only out $2 Maybe once it cures and glue "dries" it will be Nuud compatible? 🤷🏼*♂️

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170227/48365ce3a2ce944b362736767e56f1ff.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170227/f5016cb5cc06357d0874b1dc868bb8e4.jpg

Would just like to add; can't find a case that doesn't push up left side so either I don't have it perfectly centered or glue needs time to dry. Only case I've got to not push it up so far is my Loopy case. Side kind of "wrap over" top and aren't lifting any edges of protector. With the Nuud it lifts left side and allows air but maybe glue just needs time to set. To my naked eye it appears centered perfectly. Dunno

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711