What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
And clips haven't broke? Weakened? Element has yet to reply

No problem. Exactly as stated in their answer you lift from left to right and it's fairly effortless once you figure out the right motion. You basically leverage one side with the other as you pull up on the side your pushing away from (left).

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Yea, order the Black Ops and leather back and let me know how they are.

After seeing how hard they are to remove with the possibility of scratching or damaging the phone or case it's self, think I'll save my $150. :crying:

Blaine, can you post some pictures showing the case apart and let me see the inside middle section edges?

It's actually not hard at all once you figure out how it works.

8c973fd24abf5425bbf1d11833fb9c0a.jpg

9d0a5958b46a0295ad86c646f5c49780.jpg

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Got this Incipio Max from @MizWylie today. Packaged good, arrived when expected, and in condition as expected; like new. Thanks Wylie

Also, case for being "rugged" has good button feedback and I like the case overall. Good built in screen protector unlike some of the other "ruggeds" I have. Not huge on the white IMO But a person opinion; quality of case doesn't change regardless of color. Solid case I'll have to try to snap some pics but pretty sure Wylie has already posted some pics of it.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Got this Incipio Max from @MizWylie today. Packaged good, arrived when expected, and in condition as expected; like new. Thanks Wylie

Also, case for being "rugged" has good button feedback and I like the case overall. Good built in screen protector unlike some of the other "ruggeds" I have. Not huge on the white IMO But a person opinion; quality of case doesn't change regardless of color. Solid case I'll have to try to snap some pics but pretty sure Wylie has already posted some pics of it.

Don't think I posted any in the actual case. If I did it was a really long time ago.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Might snap some more. Took off my Element for this case I was so excited to get it.

Definitely like the Incipio "Defender" better than Otterbox. Screen protector wise its way better. The actual packaging the case comes in is way nice too. You can't even tell I took it out of the box and licked it a few times before sending!

Glad you appreciate my expert packing skills.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Definitely like the Incipio "Defender" better than Otterbox. Screen protector wise its way better. The actual packaging the case comes in is way nice too. You can't even tell I took it out of the box and licked it a few times before sending!

Glad you appreciate my expert packing skills.

What's the screen protector like on the Incipio? And your packing skills are impressive!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR