What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Speechless:

10d430630bf94d7b6b7d8300a16a63af.jpg
5d4afa68ee32ec869d01d2fcc38e1c06.jpg
1e337993c7c51ec6926d877a2330030f.jpg
c6a9a10dcd3013206a337fae70d3a3bf.jpg

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Amazon myself. Thursday I'll have my RED Sector case. Saw the pics of green and DROOL. I was excited Amazon did me right on Wetsuit deal. Person and phone said they didn't really care was nearly double, as long as it was shipped and sold by Amazon. I ALMOST got he Leather Element but at last minute decided Red Sector was THE one. May still get he black leather backed on tho

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
@jlczl what screen protector with your Citron Sector mate?

Apparently admin has to approve pics of your Sector but it still emailed them to me???

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Amazon myself. Thursday I'll have my RED Sector case. Saw the pics of green and DROOL. I was excited Amazon did me right on Wetsuit deal. Person and phone said they didn't really care was nearly double, as long as it was shipped and sold by Amazon. I ALMOST got he Leather Element but at last minute decided Red Sector was THE one. May still get he black leather backed on tho

Did you order my Citron Green one also?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Just thought I'd give an update on my white Playproof. Haven't had any discoloration or dinginess problems which I was slightly worried about due to it being white. Also, after seeing the reviews on the darker colors showing fingerprints I can say that I have not noticed that at all on the white. When I read about that problem I took a close look and I can only see it if for example I'm sitting in my slightly darkened living room (for watching movies/etc) and the light on the other side of the room is on and I angle the phone just right. In other words, normal use you can not see it on the white and unless I had read about the darker colors showing them and tried to look for it, I probably never would have even realized that it could show them like that.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
@jlczl what screen protector with your Citron Sector mate?

Apparently admin has to approve pics of your Sector but it still emailed them to me???

What's up with that? I've been a member here for 13 years and they have to approve my pics now?

I'll just post them one by one. And yes, it's the Zagg Lux. Matches perfectly IMO!
888d4ccf9e53c09e1fc9ee2c74d25a6a.jpg

Last edited:

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
There is one minor imperfection on the back on the Citron color on the left side by my thumb. Can you see it and do you think it's a big deal? I usually wouldn't mind it but this case wasn't cheap and would want it to be perfect.
7cc93627328dbe51c491e23d907b2b06.jpg

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
No I decided Red. Should've just done black though

You're going to LOVE it. The feel in hand can't be compared to any other case. It feels so solid and at the same time the carbon fiber back feels so soft and comfortable against my fingers.

My collection is complete.

1 boss leather case (Vaja)
1 boss tough case (Element)
2 leather cases for midweek evenings (black and tan)
2 silicone cases for edc use (ocean blue and cocoa)
1 tough waterproof case for when the environment warrants it (black LifeProof Frē).

I'll be jettisoning the Spigen ultra hybrid v2, the UAG plasma, the playproof, and the generic frosted eBay case thru my YouTube giveaways more than likely.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
There is one minor imperfection on the back on the Citron color on the left side by my thumb. Can you see it and do you think it's a big deal? I usually wouldn't mind it but this case wasn't cheap and would want it to be perfect.//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170221/7cc93627328dbe51c491e23d907b2b06.jpg

If it was me I would exchange it over that spot. For $150. if should be pretty flawless. What kind of padding is on the inside edges to keep the phone from getting scratched?
Can you post some pictures showing the inside of the case and the packaging? Thanks.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
You're going to LOVE it. The feel in hand can't be compared to any other case. It feels so solid and at the same time the carbon fiber back feels so soft and comfortable against my fingers.

My collection is complete.

1 boss leather case (Vaja)
1 boss tough case (Element)
2 leather cases for midweek evenings (black and tan)
2 silicone cases for edc use (ocean blue and cocoa)
1 tough waterproof case for when the environment warrants it (black LifeProof Frē).

I'll be jettisoning the Spigen ultra hybrid v2, the UAG plasma, the playproof, and the generic frosted eBay case thru my YouTube giveaways more than likely.

Ooh. We have a defector, all!

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
The only way i could get a life proof fre with a with a clearer screen is to buy locally and check the numbers first, but that means paying $129 AUD ouch, so got a UAG Metropolis for $50. Have had a few UAG's before but not this one.

So far:
Easy to get on and off.
Nice feel.
Light
Microfiber inside the cover is excellent.
Buttons easy.
Only a few mm thicker than a standard UAG case.
Not advertised but will adjust to use as a stand.
Only holds 2 cards but didnt buy it for that, just wanted good protection with a screen cover. I hate screen protectors.

I have been just using the Apple leather black (yes they do mark easy) in my Brodit car holder, but had a accident last Friday so have a hire car for 3 weeks and need a bit more protection in and out of it.

https://urbanarmorgear.com/collecti...series-iphone-7-plus-case?variant=30176391108

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
The only way i could get a life proof fre with a with a clearer screen is to buy locally and check the numbers first, but that means paying $129 AUD ouch, so got a UAG Metropolis for $50. Have had a few UAG's before but not this one.

So far:
Easy to get on and off.
Nice feel.
Light
Microfiber inside the cover is excellent.
Buttons easy.
Only a few mm thicker than a standard UAG case.
Not advertised but will adjust to use as a stand.
Only holds 2 cards but didnt buy it for that, just wanted good protection with a screen cover. I hate screen protectors.

I have been just using the Apple leather black (yes they do mark easy) in my Brodit car holder, but had a accident last Friday so have a hire car for 3 weeks and need a bit more protection in and out of it.

https://urbanarmorgear.com/collecti...series-iphone-7-plus-case?variant=30176391108

Finally! Someone bought this dang thing! I've wanted it for a long time but can't find anyone on here that actually owns it! Thanks for the review!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh